Options

best version of indifference on 06 tour

embraceembrace Posts: 849
edited August 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
my vote is toronto
got a car...got some gas...oh let's get out of here-get out of here fast...
I hope you get this message but your not home...I will be there in just a minute or so...
I want to go but I want to go with you.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime. -MT

I've had enough, said enough, felt enough. I'm fine, still in it.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Low_Light03Low_Light03 Posts: 1,227
    My favorite is from the Henry Fonda Theatre but not many have heard it since it wasn't released. It has a long intro as the band plays and Eddie thanks alot of people who put the show together.
    If You Give, You Begin To Live

But You Might Die Trying
  • Options
    embraceembrace Posts: 849
    oh what would I give for the Fonda show to be released...
    got a car...got some gas...oh let's get out of here-get out of here fast...
    I hope you get this message but your not home...I will be there in just a minute or so...
    I want to go but I want to go with you.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime. -MT

I've had enough, said enough, felt enough. I'm fine, still in it.
  • Options
    East Rutherford, NJ...
    When this just feels like spinning plates.
  • Options
    IwasBit10IwasBit10 Posts: 646
    Chicago 1
    He floated back down 'cause he wanted to share, his key to the locks on the chains he saw everywhere.
  • Options
    mohomoho Posts: 540
    Dublin
    JUST PLAY THE F***ING NOTE!!!
  • Options
    MANTISMANTIS Posts: 272
    tampa...oh wait...didnt they skip the south :)

Columbus 00 -- Toronto 00 -- Toronto 03 -- Hershey 03 -- Boston I 04 -- Boston II 04 -- Toledo 04 -- Kitchener 05 -- London 05 -- Hamilton 05 -- Ottawa 05 -- Toronto 05 -- Toronto I 06 -- Toronto II 06 -- Cleveland 06 -- Detroit 06 -- Gorge I 06 -- Gorge II 06 -- Chicago Lolla 07 -- Toronto 09 -- Buffalo 10 -- Hamilton 11 -- Toronto I 11 -- Toronto II 11 -- Buffalo 13 -- London 13 -- Toronto I 16 -- Toronto II 16 -- Ottawa 16 -- Chicago I  18 -- Chicago II 18 -- Hamilton 22 -- Toronto 22

Ed Ved - Toronto I 08--Toronto II 08

• Options
    Dublin - Indifference was excellent, the whole show was amazing.
    The end of Black was brilliant, the whole crowd "do do do do do do do" went on forever
    Dublin 00, Dublin 06, Madrid 07, Nijmegen 07, Rotterdam 09, Berlin 09, Manchester 09, London 09, Dublin 10, Belfast 10, East Troy PJ20 11 (1 & 2), Amsterdam 12 (1 & 2), L.A. 13 (1 & 2), Amsterdam 14 (1 & 2), Milan 14, Vienna 14, Berlin 14, Stockholm 14, Oslo 14, Boston 16 (1 & 2), London 18 (1 & 2).
  • Options
    it's definitely gotta be dublin!!!
    If Pearl Jam was a beer, they'd probably be the best beer in the world!!
  • Options
    nothingman44nothingman44 Posts: 1,495
    boston was pretty sweet
  • Options
    chittychitty Posts: 582
    I haven't heard any other 06 versions, but the Toronto one is awesome! I put it on mixed cd's for other people all the time. this is the one song I can't wait to hear live, does the crowd sing "scream my lungs out...." in most live versions?
  • Options
    nothingman44nothingman44 Posts: 1,495
    chitty wrote:
    I haven't heard any other 06 versions, but the Toronto one is awesome! I put it on mixed cd's for other people all the time. this is the one song I can't wait to hear live, does the crowd sing "scream my lungs out...." in most live versions?

of course!
  • Options
    azwyldcatsazwyldcats Posts: 698
    S.f. 1, 07/15/06
    And I'm not living this life without you, I'm selfish and clear
    And you're not leaving here without me, I don't wanna be without
    My best... friend. Wake up, to see you could have it all