Options

Camden 2 seats on Ticketmaster

embraceembrace Posts: 849
edited June 2008 in Given To Fly (live)
section 203 is up...I am really trying to resist
got a car...got some gas...oh let's get out of here-get out of here fast...
I hope you get this message but your not home...I will be there in just a minute or so...
I want to go but I want to go with you.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime. -MT

I've had enough, said enough, felt enough. I'm fine, still in it.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Don't resist....
  • Options
    embraceembrace Posts: 849
    Don't resist....

Don't say that! I resisted the whole day the 10c mentioned this show. I want to go terribly but we went last night and are doing DC/MSG I and II and my husband wanted us to save on babysitter fees tonight...but now I am thinking I could go and he could watch our son ;)
    got a car...got some gas...oh let's get out of here-get out of here fast...
    I hope you get this message but your not home...I will be there in just a minute or so...
    I want to go but I want to go with you.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime. -MT

I've had enough, said enough, felt enough. I'm fine, still in it.
  • Options
    habs02habs02 Posts: 13
    If anyone is still looking for seats I have two fan club seats available. Last night my seats were in section 203 row H. I expect similar seats for tonight. Let me know if you want them.
  • Options
    slightofjeffslightofjeff Posts: 7,758
    embrace wrote:
    Don't say that! I resisted the whole day the 10c mentioned this show. I want to go terribly but we went last night and are doing DC/MSG I and II and my husband wanted us to save on babysitter fees tonight...but now I am thinking I could go and he could watch our son ;)

I knew I wore condoms for a reason ;)
    everybody wants the most they can possibly get
    for the least they could possibly do