ISO: Pittsburgh Munk One Poster

MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,666
edited October 2013 in Lost Dogs
The lines were out of control, got held up by traffic at the hotel and couldnt get there early. By the time we were near the front of the line, they sold out, and the other stand had just a handful left with a long line.

I would prefer the regular price or an equal trade, mainly because I strongly disagree with buying, only to trade/sell just days later. If that wasnt happening, I would have a poster in hand already thinking only of framing possibilities.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• kasedougkasedoug Posts: 2,929
    Munk One's AP sale is today at 10:30am PT.

http://invisible-industries.com/
  • MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,666
    Thank you

Im thinking there are only 100, the demand will be brutal, and I am not at all familiar with where the poster will pop up on the Invisible Industries site... I give myself 10% odds if that.
  • And they're gone.
  • kasedoug wrote:
    Munk One's AP sale is today at 10:30am PT.

http://invisible-industries.com/

Thanks for the heads-up! Was able to grab one :D
  • pulling69pulling69 Posts: 983
    Scored one as well....Oh how I love my Fios internet connection :mrgreen:
    "Populated with every reject and cutthroat from Bombay to Calcutta. It's worse than Detroit."
  • MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,666
    Work connection is poor. Had one, however my "connection" timed out.

So still in need (want). Anyone score an A/P who now has an extra Show Version?
    Please PM me. We can work something fair out.
  • MayDay10 wrote:
    Work connection is poor. Had one, however my "connection" timed out.

So still in need (want). Anyone score an A/P who now has an extra Show Version?
    Please PM me. We can work something fair out.

Same here. Didn't necessarily NEED the AP version. Just want any since it was my first show. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  • pulling69pulling69 Posts: 983
    Got my AP in the mail today, sort of a sneak attack from Munk as I never got a shipping notice.

PS No extra prints this time around but I didn't expect one.
    "Populated with every reject and cutthroat from Bombay to Calcutta. It's worse than Detroit."