Options

2 and a half hours of clicking refresh

angryyoungmanangryyoungman Medford, NY Posts: 1,028
edited July 2008 in Given To Fly (live)
0 for 3, including 5 buy buttons and it telling me i needed to log in when i was already logged in. . .this sucks. . .and i was on at the exact time all of them went on sale and instantly told out of stock. . .what can you do?????
i have wished for so long, how i wish for you today
JEFFREY ROSS ROGERS 1975-2002

9.10.98 NYC / 8.23.00 JONES BEACH /4.30.03 UNIONDALE / 7.9.03 NYC /5.12.06 ALBANY/ 6.1.06 E.RUTHEFORD/ 6.3.06 E. RUTHEFORD/ CAMDEN 6.19.08/ NYC 6.24.08/ NYC 6.25.08/ HARTFORD 6.27.08/ CHICAGO 8.24.09/ PHILLY 10.31.09/ HARTFORD 5.15.10/ NEWARK 5.18.10/ NYC 5.20.10/ CHICAGO 7.19.13/ BROOKLYN 10.18.13/ BROOKLYN 10.19.13/ HARTFORD 10.25.13/ NYC 9.26.15/ 4.8.16 FT. LAUDERDALE/ 4.9.16 MIAMI / 5.1.16 NYC/ 5.2.16 NYC / 8.5.16 BOSTON / 8.7.16 BOSTON/ 8.20.18 CHICAGO/ 9.2.18 BOSTON/ 9.4.18 BOSTON/ 9.18.21 ASBURY PARK

finally, FUCK TICKETMASTER
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    nadja_veddernadja_vedder Posts: 291
    you are not the only one...
    "makes much more sense, to live in the present tense"
  • Options
    dolly rockerdolly rocker Long Beach NY Posts: 345
    I almost lost my job clicking all day,,but got real luck and gotnyc 2.. how I did it is a completely mystery to me..so pysched I saw two shows in cali and they were f'ing unbelieveable...man what a treat this will be.I saw neil at the palace theater,,you guys wont believe how cool that theater is,,its like entering a time machine...but no drinks on the floor at all...I remember buying a beer and then killing it... bewarre no drinks allowed on the theater floor
  • Options
    I almost lost my job clicking all day,,but got real luck and gotnyc 2.. how I did it is a completely mystery to me..so pysched I saw two shows in cali and they were f'ing unbelieveable...man what a treat this will be.I saw neil at the palace theater,,you guys wont believe how cool that theater is,,its like entering a time machine...but no drinks on the floor at all...I remember buying a beer and then killing it... bewarre no drinks allowed on the theater floor

Saw Neil there too....I can't wait for this show....you are spot on with the review of the place.
  • Options
    mammasanmammasan Posts: 5,656
    I started clicking exactly at 3:00 PDT for Newark tickets and it instantly stated that they where temporarily sold out. What the fuck is temporarily sold out? I reclicked for about 30 minutes and then it said sold out. What's the point of being a fan club member when the minute the fucking tickets go on sale they are sold out.
    "When one gets in bed with government, one must expect the diseases it spreads." - Ron Paul
  • Options
    South of SeattleSouth of Seattle West Seattle Posts: 10,708
    I clicked for 4 1/2 hours for the Vic, at least you weren't a sucker for as long as me.

Although I think I got Vancouver after clicking for an hour and a half. 5 minutes after I told my friend I was giving up, he said to try a few more times :)
    NERDS!
  • Options
    Well I guess I will just have to get them on ticketmaster now. I guess I was wrong when I figured that most fans would rather go to NYC than to Newark.
    "When one gets in bed with government, one must expect the diseases it spreads." - Ron Paul
  • Options
    mammasan wrote:
    Well I guess I will just have to get them on ticketmaster now. I guess I was wrong when I figured that most fans would rather go to NYC than to Newark.

Have you seen the NJPAC center? It's a music lovers dream....personally, I live in NYC but seeing this venue...I was all over it...just as much as the NYC shows.
  • Options
    Have you seen the NJPAC center? It's a music lovers dream....personally, I live in NYC but seeing this venue...I was all over it...just as much as the NYC shows.

I was there a few years ago when they had a Charlie Parker tribute concert. The place is simply beautiful. The acoustics are amazing there, but I always thought of NJPAC as Newark's best kept secret. I guess I was greatly mistaken.
  • Options
    I was logged in at 1 minute before the sale, ready to buy the Boston 2 show solo tickets, clicked and clicked, got nothing except sold out. Never got a chance. So disapointed.
  • Options
    I understand completely...logged in 10 minutes early - all ready to go for Newark - and temp out of stock...tried for 2 hours - then sold out...ugh....I will try tix master for some I guess and see what happens...anybody think one show or another will be easier to get via tix master? I want to try for Boston or Newark...backup is Toronto/Montreal....
  • Options
    Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,490
    next time press f5 ;)