Options

does anyone want no code "polaroids"??

armyfanarmyfan Posts: 342
edited October 2013 in Lost Dogs
cuz i have them and dont want. will take anything pj related in return. i realize this isnt an auction site, so i'll say some cheesy poster/hat/whatever. if i have to just take postage, thats fine too. not looking to rake anyone over the coals, looking to get these to someone who will appreciate them more than i do. been sitting in drawer for many moons. if noone wants, will gladly keep in drawer for many more moons. go worcester! cant wait!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    I have two sets: E and O. I need C and D. If you have them, I'll gladly take them. I'll have to think of something to give you in return.
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    I'd be interested in these. You mean all 4 sets right?
    a wise man investigates what a fool passes by

4/26/03 - pittsburgh
    4/28/03 - philly
    7/05/03 - camden
    7/12/03 - hershey
    5/28/06 - camden
    5/20/10 - msg
    5/21/10 - msg
    6/25/11 - upper darby - EV
  • Options
    dont know how many sets there are. just my cd worth. didnt know they had sets.
  • Options
    I purchased my No Code album second hand in London this summer when I saw them for the first time but they didn't have the polaroids. I would love the polaroids if you still have them. I am going to Spokane and Vancouver in Nov/Dec as well. Let me know what you would like to trade. I have a single ticket for Vancouver if you are interested.
  • Options
    armyfan wrote:
    dont know how many sets there are. just my cd worth. didnt know they had sets.

each cd has a code on it. it either ends with the letters "C", "O", "D", or "E" so you can tell which set you have. I think each set has 9 polaroids. I believe the vinyl came with all 36 if I'm not mistaken.
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    JV130312JV130312 STATE OF LOVE & TRUST Posts: 2,413
    I might be interested as well if it's a set I don't have.
    I Know All The Rules But The Rules Do Not Know Me.
  • Options
    if anyone is still out there and wants them, i have figured out that they are the d series, and i have all 9 of them.