Options

Toronto Is Due for Another Concert Soon

MrMerkinballMrMerkinball Posts: 1,978
edited July 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
It's been a couple of months already! C'Mon

It was great being first on the tour, but It's been hard watching these set lists evolve.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    I agree....how great would it be to end the tour in Toronto (i've been reading that another leg is coming)...however I won't hold my breath, or will I?!
    Barrie '98
    Toronto '03
    Ottawa '05
    Toronto '05
    Toronto I '06
    Toronto II '06
    Camden I '06
    Camden II '06
    Pittsburgh '06
    Hartford '08
    Mansfield II '08
    Toronto I - EV '08
    Toronto II - EV '08 (this one takes the cake!!)
  • Options
    24veddie24veddie Posts: 267
    i'm with ya. i think i'm in withdrawl. 8 shows in 9 months in ontario wasn't enough.
  • Options
    even flow?even flow? Posts: 8,066
    Considering they decided to not shower us with the entire album over two nights I would say they need to comeback for at least one more show. Sorry, seeing Mike play a solo for Even Flow behind his back does not make up for the fact that I didn't hear Parachutes and Big Wave.

At least play Montreal. ROAD TRIP!!!!!!!!
    You've changed your place in this world!
  • Options
    MrMerkinballMrMerkinball Posts: 1,978
    even flow? wrote:
    Considering they decided to not shower us with the entire album over two nights I would say they need to comeback for at least one more show. Sorry, seeing Mike play a solo for Even Flow behind his back does not make up for the fact that I didn't hear Parachutes and Big Wave.

At least play Montreal. ROAD TRIP!!!!!!!!
    Montreal would be sweet. I hit the Montreal Shows in '00 and '03
  • Options
    montreal would be awesome!! ...but it would be way better if they ended their tour in toronto ....
    dream like your living forever
    live like your dying today
  • Options
    O-WO-W Posts: 53
    Vancouver is due first :)
  • Options
    OdinOdin Posts: 599
    No doubt! I didn't make it to the shows in May due to the Stanley Cup playoffs (that's where 16 NHL teams play best-of-seven series' until one team is left standing, for you non-hockey fans and Leafs fans who may have forgotten what post-season hockey looks like). The September 2005 show at ACC rocked and I'd like to hear them perform some material from their latest release.
  • Options
    bharQbharQ Posts: 1,201

It was great being first on the tour, but It's been hard watching these set lists evolve.

greedy i tell ya.. you got the first 2 shows of the leg of a tour that was a few months ago !@#@!# come to the west coast!
    09/04/05 - Calgary, AB
    08/02/07 - LOLLA!!!
  • Options
    KricketKricket Posts: 707
    End the tour in CANADA!!! They love us and sure we're greedy but I would love it if they ended it all back in Toronto...."don't go...come with us...TORONTO!!"

Or a Buffalo date would be sweet...or any 3rd leg dates at all would be sweet:)
  • Options
    HawkshoreHawkshore Posts: 2,141
    O-W wrote:
    Vancouver is due first :)

I second that opinion!!!
    Van 92.07.21 / Van 98.07.19 / Sea 98.07.22 / Tor 98.08.22 / Sea 00.11.06 / Van 03.05.30/ Van 05.09.02/ Gorge 06.07.22 & 23 / EV Van 08.04.02 / Tor 09.08.21 / Sea 09.09.21 & 22 / Van 09.09.25 / Van 11.09.25 / Van 13.12.04 / Pem 16.07.17 / Sea 18.08.10
  • Options
    JaneNYJaneNY Posts: 4,438
    I'd go :) How about at the Molson instead of the ACC this time just for variety ;)
    R.i.p. Rigoberto Alpizar.
    R.i.p. My Dad - May 28, 2007
    R.i.p. Black Tail (cat) - Sept. 20, 2008
  • Options
    Eliot RosewaterEliot Rosewater Posts: 2,684

My ass. You got a show in late 2005, not to mention five other shows within minutes of Toronto and then you got two shows this tour.....fuck Toronto, we need them in Salt Lake City.....
  • Options
    even flow?even flow? Posts: 8,066
    My ass. You got a show in late 2005, not to mention five other shows within minutes of Toronto and then you got two shows this tour.....fuck Toronto, we need them in Salt Lake City.....

Fuck Toronto?????? There is only a two seat limit through the club. How are the rest of your wives supposed to enjoy the show. :)
    You've changed your place in this world!
  • Options
    funkymonkfunkymonk Posts: 279
    Halifax needs a show before Toronto. They've only played there once.
  • Options
    smarcheesmarchee Windsor, Ontario Posts: 14,539
    even flow? wrote:
    Fuck Toronto?????? There is only a two seat limit through the club. How are the rest of your wives supposed to enjoy the show. :)

now THAT is funny :)
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,392

:D

Yeah. Come on back to this part of the world!!!!
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    qwerty1qwerty1 Posts: 142
    Yes, having about 20 shows within a 6 hour drive in the last 2 years, Toronto is definately under represented!!
    This sidewalk is for regular walking, not for fancy walking!
  • Options
    keeponrockinkeeponrockin Posts: 7,446
    Heres to Montreal and Ottawa!
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • Options
    White DiscussionWhite Discussion Melissa Texas Posts: 2,812
    we didn't even sniff a show in the South
  • Options
    Red LukinRed Lukin Canada Posts: 2,994
    Yes Toronto is due, only because I can't afford to travel every month to see these guys. No really, I think places like Montreal deserve it if anyone does.