Options

thus begins the onslaught of KH on ebay?

i am a targeti am a target Posts: 808
edited May 2008 in The Porch
how many of those kenyon halls that have arrived are going to end up on ebay? 50%?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    sweet adelinesweet adeline Posts: 2,191
    maybe number 7 would be interested to see what this douche is up to:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Signed-Brad-Klausen-Eddie-Vedder-Kenyon-Hall-Poster_W0QQitemZ140235286105QQihZ004QQcategoryZ53267QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

from the seller:

Some of you may have noticed that I'm based in the UK but have a signed poster from a show that was in the US! And some of you may also be thinking, why am I even selling a signed/numbered by the number one Pearl Jam artist himself: Brad Klausen!?!

Well, lets just say I'm a die hard PJ fan and through various means, acquired two copies of this poster (one I bought myself at the show, the other I got as a birthday present - yeah I'm lucky!). One of them is a signed variant so I decided there was no real point in keeping both. I am most definitely keeping the one I got at the gig as it means a lot to me, so I'm selling Brad's signed one! The only thing is that Brad's poster was ordered off of his website and is currently in the process of being shipped over to me in the UK. Shipping from the US can take a while, so I dont have my hands on it yet, but you can be assured it is coming and I will ship it off to the winner as soon as I get it! As a result the winning bidder will be getting a real beauty that could be very low in its numbering as my girlfriend told me she placed the order on the dot when they came on sale. I'm a long time collector of Pearl Jam posters and this one is a real rarity and I'm just thankful I managed to grab one while I was out in the US at the secret show.
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,886
    maybe number 7 would be interested to see what this douche is up to:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Signed-Brad-Klausen-Eddie-Vedder-Kenyon-Hall-Poster_W0QQitemZ140235286105QQihZ004QQcategoryZ53267QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

from the seller:

Some of you may have noticed that I'm based in the UK but have a signed poster from a show that was in the US! And some of you may also be thinking, why am I even selling a signed/numbered by the number one Pearl Jam artist himself: Brad Klausen!?!

Well, lets just say I'm a die hard PJ fan and through various means, acquired two copies of this poster (one I bought myself at the show, the other I got as a birthday present - yeah I'm lucky!). One of them is a signed variant so I decided there was no real point in keeping both. I am most definitely keeping the one I got at the gig as it means a lot to me, so I'm selling Brad's signed one! The only thing is that Brad's poster was ordered off of his website and is currently in the process of being shipped over to me in the UK. Shipping from the US can take a while, so I dont have my hands on it yet, but you can be assured it is coming and I will ship it off to the winner as soon as I get it! As a result the winning bidder will be getting a real beauty that could be very low in its numbering as my girlfriend told me she placed the order on the dot when they came on sale. I'm a long time collector of Pearl Jam posters and this one is a real rarity and I'm just thankful I managed to grab one while I was out in the US at the secret show.

I was actually going to mentions this, hopefully BK catches it
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    cuyler41cuyler41 Posts: 383
    He made a story, so its ok :P
  • Options
    i am a targeti am a target Posts: 808
    the jackass seller known as rearviewmirror collectibles is selling one with a buy it now price of $600!
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
    c'mon guys he's a fan....a die hard one at that...:p :rolleyes: :)
  • Options
    hrd2imgnhrd2imgn Southwest Burbs of Chicago Posts: 4,879
    if someone is dumb enough to buy it for 600 than more power to him. if he gets "banned" well then tough shit JA.

that was a big time BS story though wasn't it
  • Options
    ZanneZanne Posts: 899
    I hope someone saves one for a reasonable trade with me. I really wanted this, though I will live without it as opposed to buying it on ebay. =/

Peace
    Just me
  • Options
    Human TideHuman Tide Posts: 322
    hobbes wrote:
    how many of those kenyon halls that have arrived are going to end up on ebay? 50%?

I'd guess more than 50% based on the ridiculous number of Dusseldorf's that have showed up there since 10C sold it.
  • Options
    venmosvenmos Posts: 29
    wahey! looks like the seller ended the auction or it got taken down. and to think i was considering bidding at one point!
  • Options
    sweet adelinesweet adeline Posts: 2,191
    venmos wrote:
    wahey! looks like the seller ended the auction or it got taken down. and to think i was considering bidding at one point!

my work here is done :cool: