New York Jets

intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
edited November 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
I know there was an old thread, but i wanted a new one.

Its easy to pick on the Jets. God knows everyone likes to do it, but damn it i love the jets and I know some of you do too.

so this is gang green's thread. lets share the good, the bad, and unfortunately the ugly with each other
Charlotte 00
Charlotte 03
Asheville 04
Atlanta 12
Greenville 16, Columbia 16
Seattle 18 
Nashville 22
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    Last night at the Dome in Atlanta was AWESOME

Falcons fans were good. A little friendly trash talk but even after the loss i did not see anyone getting out of hand. A good bit of Jets fans at the game.

Geno got his first road win. The D looked good. I have no clue why mike smith went for it on 4th down, thats a falcons problem to talk about!

We may not be super bowl bound but damn it people wrote the jets off as a team that would get the first pick. I'm glad to see even with injuries, a rookie qb, and no revis we are competitive!

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • BELLZDEEPBELLZDEEP Posts: 289
    Not a jets fan by any means, as my allegiance is to another AFC east team. But they have been doing alright for themselves! I heard at the end of the game that geno smith became just the 2nd rookie quarterback in the 44 year history of Monday night football to win a game on the road....don't think anyone (including most jets fans) had them at 3-2 at this point.... Impressive!
  • gregkitefangregkitefan Posts: 1,115
    Wow G Smith having another good week.
    I guess he was right and really deserved to be the number one overall pick.