Journey Begins: 1992-08-15, Montage Mountain Performing Arts Center,
Scranton, Pennsylvania

Journey Ends:
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,883
    While nice in theory, I don't think so.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    mikerlmikerl Posts: 580
    ponner1us wrote:
    Hope so...

i hear you, however, i'm not sure that the band can legitimately keep up the energy, and keep the crowd as engaged as they would like, with shows that are any longer. those guys are up there running a marathon of sorts, anything over 2.5 hours is bound to have diminishing returns.
    Hartford 1996, Hartford 1998, Mansfield 1 1998, Mansfield 1 2000, Mansfield 2 2000, Albany 2003, MSG 2 2003, Mansfield 3 2003, Boston 2 2004, Albany 2006, Boston 2 2006, Mansfield 2 2008, Boston 2010, Worcester 1 2013, Worcester 2 2013
  • Options
    ArmogiArmogi Posts: 76
    it's not 2003 anymore, it's a pretty long tour considering what they've done lately so I wouldn't expect marathon shows, though some dates might be longer than others...
  • Options
    Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    8:15 - 11 - some breaks.
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Options
    Isnt bruce springsteen from new jersey?
    168dcfb.jpg
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,542
    It better not. The northwest is still stuck with an opener. :roll: I'd be pissed if that meant we got a shorter PJ show than everyone else.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    It better not. The northwest is still stuck with an opener. :roll: I'd be pissed if that meant we got a shorter PJ show than everyone else.

Ain't no party like an east coast party :P
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:

I know, it's not fair! .... Anyone want to marry me so I can get my green card and move there? :P
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Should mean more songs over more time, with a 15-20 min break in there too. This is a genius idea by them, and just what so many have been wanting them to do.
  • Options
    Should mean more songs over more time, with a 15-20 min break in there too. This is a genius idea by them, and just what so many have been wanting them to do.
    :evil: :evil: :evil:
  • Options
    inthefleshintheflesh Posts: 170
    edited October 2013
    PJ_Soul wrote:

SD show has no opener, so apparently there is a party like an east coast party
    Post edited by intheflesh on
    was it?....
  • Options
    BN8419BN8419 Posts: 290
    My prediction-

Slight chance that Ed does a pre-set at these shows promptly at 7:30. I strongly suggest being in the venue at 7:30. Might not happen at every show, but certainly could happen at any of them.

The full set won't start until 8:00 - 8:15 every night. Mark it down. They play until around 10:45 every night. Maybe 10:30, maybe 11:00.
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,299
    They were late in London start time was supposed to be 7:30 it was more like 8 something when they hit the stage ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    They were late in London start time was supposed to be 7:30 it was more like 8 something when they hit the stage ..
    And it was more like 8:15 at Wrigley.