Options

FS: Chris Cornell in Vancouver - single ticket, row 5

PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,608
edited October 2013 in Lost Dogs
At the Orpheum. I decided to take a friend and use the pair I got and give up my sweet 5th row single. Face value of course. I'd just meet you at or near the venue before the show (come have a drink with us if you want! :) ). The ticket is for Right Orchestra, row 5, seat 63. Really good seat!! :) $83.75
With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Bump! Coming up in two weeks and a day!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    WM31482WM31482 New York, NY Posts: 563
    why do I also have an extra for the New York City show, which was super sold out for weeks -- like 8th row orchestra @ Beacon Theatre, face value and I can't get rid of it?? There must be a better place to post these, no? I'm confused :?:
    I bought three singles by mistake last week... Only needed two...
  • Options
    WM31482 wrote:
    why do I also have an extra for the New York City show, which was super sold out for weeks -- like 8th row orchestra @ Beacon Theatre, face value and I can't get rid of it?? There must be a better place to post these, no? I'm confused :?:
    Yeah, I don't know what's going on. I know that Craigslist is just LOADED with tix for sale for this show as well, many at face value and even below (and I'm sure some of them are actually real, lol). And no takers... Yet the show is sold out I think, or at worst there are a few nose bleed seats available. Yet I can't sell a row 5?? Odd... I hope I don't have to end up scalping it at the venue. That's kind of a pain in the ass.
    I'm going to go over to the Soundgarden fan forum and see if there are any takers there. Maybe you should try that....
  • Options
    Any chance you have a link to there? My show wasn't all over Craigslist... I was checking there when I missed the onsale -- couldn't find anything -- then one day last week a few singles popped up? Was able to get 2 same row & section for my friend and I... This seat 10 rows up apparently went through even though my iphone app crashed?
    They refused to let me cancel it - want me to use all their new fanmarket places which is just a bunch of BS ????
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    WM31482 wrote:
    Yeah, I don't know what's going on. I know that Craigslist is just LOADED with tix for sale for this show as well, many at face value and even below (and I'm sure some of them are actually real, lol). And no takers... Yet the show is sold out I think, or at worst there are a few nose bleed seats available. Yet I can't sell a row 5?? Odd... I hope I don't have to end up scalping it at the venue. That's kind of a pain in the ass.
    I'm going to go over to the Soundgarden fan forum and see if there are any takers there. Maybe you should try that....
  • Options
    The forum is at www.soundgardenworld.com

It's a pretty shitty forum, but hopefully someone will go on there looking??
  • Options
    Bump!
  • Options
    8-)
  • Options
    I can't believe I am unable to get rid of this ticket. :fp: :lol:
  • Options
    jvoorheesjvoorhees Langley, BC Posts: 199
    I feel your pain dude! I have 4 singles Im trying to get rid of... during the fan club presale I could only get singles... and then when they went on sale to the public bam 4 seats in a row :D Good luck!
    05/11/2000, Vancouver, BC
    05/30/2003, Vancouver, BC
    09/01/2005, The Gorge
    09/02/2005, Vancouver, BC
    07/22/2006, The Gorge
    09/25/2009, Vancouver, BC
    09/25/2011, Vancouver, BC
    12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC
    12/06/2013, Seattle, WA
  • Options
    jvoorhees wrote:
    I feel your pain dude! I have 4 singles Im trying to get rid of... during the fan club presale I could only get singles... and then when they went on sale to the public bam 4 seats in a row :D Good luck!
    Good luck to you too! I've posted here, on the SG forum, and on Craigslist (which is just a total shithole now, especially in the the tix we tion - I had no idea CL had become so awful), and not even a nibble. Starting to think that I'm going to have to be a street scalper on the night of the show....... But still hoping for a taker! :)
  • Options
    Mine sold immediately after posting here!
    On TicketsNow.com? Maybe try there too?
    Good luck!
  • Options
    was anyone looking to sell a NYC single? Someone just wrote to me way late on Craigslist- will send him your way if yes
  • Options
    WM31482 wrote:
    was anyone looking to sell a NYC single? Someone just wrote to me way late on Craigslist- will send him your way if yes
    I haven't seen anything... but I haven't paid attention to NYC sales...