Happy Biirthday Black Diamond

2»

Comments

• RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Happy Birthday to a wonderful friend!

I made sure the sun came out for your birthday... :lol:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Happy Birthday BD!
    NERDS!
  • Who PrincessWho Princess Posts: 7,305
    Another year older! Mazel tov!
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Oy vey another birthday!!!

Enjoy it!!

KEEP YOUR HANDS WHERE WE CAN SEE THEM NORM!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • I don't give a flying, fat, matzah balls ass, that it is your Birthday!
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • I don't give a flying, fat, matzah balls ass, that it is your Birthday!
    :lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • guacamolejoeguacamolejoe Posts: 2,396
    I've been away camping in Montauk, Happy belated Birthday my friend. I'll be back in Florida Sunday. We ARE going out next week to celebrate? Gather the troops. Don't make me come looking for you ;) .
    So, What you Giving ?........ (Thanks Speedy, Alesek, & Arq+friends)
    What You Giving

I suggest you step out on your Porch.
    Run away my son. See it all. Oh, See the World!
  • Newch91Newch91 Posts: 17,560
    Happy Birthday, dude! Thank you for hooking me up with two Brooklyn 2 tickets. Now get your ass to Brooklyn! ;)
    Shows: 6.27.08 Hartford, CT/5.15.10 Hartford, CT/6.18.2011 Hartford, CT (EV Solo)/10.19.13 Brooklyn/10.25.13 Hartford
    "Becoming a Bruce fan is like hitting puberty as a musical fan. It's inevitable." - dcfaithful