Options

MSG 08 Crew

Comments

• Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Julestheman.. general sales... loads of tix will be available to try and purchase. Also, why don't you use some of that energy you seem to have and try to score someone's spare instead of moaning and being xenophobic. Though that might be tough due to your rethoric (seeing that you think it's foreigners foreigners and non NYers that got tix and that you have been nasty to them!)

Yay for those with tix NYers (I see some on this thread!), 'out of towners' and foreigners :D ENJOY!
  • Options
    jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    Jennytree wrote:
    hell yes! I got MSG 2!! After 26 long fuckin minutes! I knew once they were in my cart, it'd just be a slow process of pressing back and refresh until I got to the end.
    I'm still seeing the buy button - keep trying JRD!

got mine for MSG2!!! :D
    then this site crashed before i could post ;)
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    You're going too JRD!!! Gonna be a nice lil' piss-up in NY!
  • Options
    i am THERE, both nights...with mr. dream...our 'hometown' shows - Long Island, New York :D

hey D2D! see you there... flights permitting... :o

flights permitting, Rita, and the bank balance...
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Options
    StrykerStryker Upstate, NY Posts: 585
    My 10c number is 375###. What kind of seats can I expect for MSG 2?
  • Options
    Stryker420 wrote:
    My 10c number is 375###. What kind of seats can I expect for MSG 2?

depends on how many of those bastard out-of-towners have low 10c numbers... ;)

but didn't the 10c email say that rows 1-2 and 9-10 will be allocated randomly ? so everyone has the chance of great seats.
  • Options
    jrd wrote:
    but didn't the 10c email say that rows 1-2 and 9-10 will be allocated randomly ? so everyone has the chance of great seats.
    See... that's not fair. Should be for the NYers... don't want foreigners filling all those great seats! Especially when, if we really want to and try, in Europe we all have an equal chance being front row and we've probably all been there too!

Sorry... will not pick on NYers again. The moans of a few do not make New York and New Yorkers.
  • Options
    BubbaBirchBubbaBirch Posts: 1,977
    I'll be there for both nights!
  • Options
    InHiding19InHiding19 Posts: 2,385
    got Night 1 will get Night 2 from ticketbastardo
    Out of the Blue and Into the Black................Uncle Neil Philly 08 here I come!!!!
  • Options
    snipes824snipes824 Posts: 870
    going to both
  • Options
    decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
    i am so HAPPY to see so many of my eurofans making the trip over for some EPIC NYC MSG shows! :D also, all others traveling from wherever. i have enjoyed visiting so many different cities/countries for shows, i am excited that NYC gets to play host to many of you this time around!

hope we have GREAT shows....great preparties....and perhaps another gathering on long island maybe. :p

YAY NYC!
    :cool:

btw - those of you looking for flights, try:
    cheapair.com
    for all my euro travels the last 2 tours, i got the BEST deals thru them! good luck! with the way the dollar is right now....what a GREAT time for you europeans, especially UKers, to come visit! so sure, drinks are on YOU! ;) hehe.
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,859
    Both nights
    Coming a long way! - Sydney Australia!!
    fisrt time in NYC, first time in the USA!

3 shows down, 2 more to get, plus extra shows for philly and boston if announced
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Options
    Ah Soupy... how do you do this? You just finished travelling and you're at it again! You need to give Swede a few pointers on how to make enough money to travel like you do!
  • Options
    redrock wrote:
    Ah Soupy... how do you do this? You just finished travelling and you're at it again! You need to give Swede a few pointers on how to make enough money to travel like you do!

he's young... he's free and single... and he sold his brain for vivisection to pay for it all... he's an Ozzie so he only had to have a very simple one installed to replace it... :D

stimulus - response - stimulus - response - PJ tickets - buy - more PJ tickets - buy - etc

you get the picture...

don't forget Mr Soup, it's about time i owed you 10 pints...
  • Options
    "Brooklyn Bronx Queens and Staten from the battery to the top of Manhatten

Asian, Middle Eastern and Latin, Black, White New York you make it happen...

We come together on the subway cars diversity unified whoever you are..."

All PJ fans have every right to travel to anywhere they damn well please to have a PJ show vacation. Computers and the internet have no pre-set bias against anyone getting in and getting tickets.

That being said, put me down on the going to both list and let all know where the party spots pre and post are going to be. I'm more than likely flying solo, so anyone who wants to party, PM me.
    I have a pretty low 10 club number and I am looking to trade one of my night 1 tickets for a night 2. Perhaps if we trade you could upgrade your location, depending on where yours ends up and where mine ends up (hoping for that random draw too of course). Let me know if you want to keep in touch and perhaps trade come show date times.

I also may be able to trade 1 of mine for the PHI, WASH, CT and BOS shows.

Cheers and as always-Peace to all Jammers
    1/95 DC 7/95 Chicago Tor Tol Cha 96 AlpV I II Chi St L KC 98 BSB I II 99 Phx Vegas Fresno SBern 00 BSB I II 01 (met ed) Vegas Phx Fargo St. Paul Chicago Alpine V Indy Col Virg Phi I II MSG I II (got on DVD!) 03 Calg 05 Clev Vegas LA I II SBar 06 Lon Dus Cop Nij Bel 07 Phi I II DC MSG I II Har BOS I II 08, LA3/4, SD '09, MSG I II '10, Missoula, London ONT, Wrigley, SD, LA1/2, Portland. Wrigley '16 I and II. 
  • Options
    I got for both nights!

Toronto, Ontario, Canada
  • Options
    mAjLrAepmAjLrAep Posts: 72
    i'm in for both shows!!! can't wait! :)
    ~ * ~ * 12/7/03: Long live YIELD night!! * ~ * ~

i've got scratches all over my arms....one for each day since i fell apart. i did what i had to do....if there was a reason, it was you...
  • Options
    both nights. :D
  • Options
    T-CaseT-Case Posts: 186
    Got my Tix for night 2 and hoping to go to night 1 as well

T-Case - Long Island, NY
    PJ at MSG in 2008! Mission Accomplished

The band all knows. We're too afraid to mention.
    Don't want to be part of Frank's luncheon.
    Lose weight. Be safe. Where's Mike McCready?
    My god he's been ate!
  • Options
    JaneNYJaneNY Posts: 4,438
    Night 2, with 14 year old daughter, who also attended night 2 msg in 2003 when she was 9.
    R.i.p. Rigoberto Alpizar.
    R.i.p. My Dad - May 28, 2007
    R.i.p. Black Tail (cat) - Sept. 20, 2008
  • Options
    nykoellenykoelle Posts: 80
    I tried to get both, just got the second show.

Trying to Hartford tomorrow. Seeya all there.
  • Options
    Got night 1 and traded 1ticket for a night 2. This is gonna be awesome!
  • Options
    indeedindeed Posts: 30
    As soon as I turned on the radio this a.m. Corduroy was playing. I knew that it was a sign that I would get the tickets. It was... going to both shows!!!!
    V.F.C St. Louis 10/04 * Philly 10/05 * Camden I & II 05/06 * DC 05/06 * Lollapalooza 08/07 * MSG I & II 06/08
  • Options
    going to night 1.. my first pj show ever i can't wait!
  • Options
    vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,859
    redrock wrote:

i might tell him tonight if he turns up to the pumpkins, he has ticket issues at the moment!
    jrd wrote:
    he's young... he's free and single... and he sold his brain for vivisection to pay for it all... he's an Ozzie so he only had to have a very simple one installed to replace it... :D

stimulus - response - stimulus - response - PJ tickets - buy - more PJ tickets - buy - etc

you get the picture...

don't forget Mr Soup, it's about time i owed you 10 pints...

no brain selling JRD, but the rest is about right!!
    10 pints!!! :D and all i offered you was a half pint of shandy! :p

Been home for 10 or 11 weeks, another 10 or 11 and i will be off again!
    eddie wrote:
    And now I rub my eyes, for he has returned!
    Seems my preconceptions are what should have been burned
    For he still smiles, and hes still strong
    Nothings changed, but the surrounding bullshit
    That has grown

And now hes home, and were laughing like we always did
    My same old, same old friend
    Until a quarter-to-ten

I saw the strain creep in
    He seemed distracted and I know just what is gonna happen next
    Before his first step, hes off again
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Options
    redmosquito85 - Ireland
    Got night one tix, can anyone help me out with night 2???
    Also, is it possible for us irish to order off the american ticketmaster website??
  • Options
    Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, both nights.

Canada!
  • Options
    TimansTimans Posts: 34
    I got night two tix and would love night one.

I am also from Ireland.
  • Options
    AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    got night 2!!!
    going to ticketmaster for night one...fingers crossed!
  • Options
    coming from philly for night one, hoping to get another pair when the gen pub sale happens!
    Small my table, seats just 3, its not crowded, its just lucky me