Options

Germany 92

Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
edited September 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
Hi all,

just wondering if anyone has the gig in Germany 92 where the band played ten back to back...I'd love to have it. Ten remains my favourite album :D
I need a coffee!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    the gig was Munich, March 13th 1992
    “Life is life everywhere. Life is in ourselves and not outside us. There will be men beside me, and the important thing is to be a man among men and to remain a man always, whatever the misfortunes, not to despair and not to fall - that is the aim of life, that is its purpose.”
    Fyodor Dostoyevsky
  • Options
    the gig was Munich, March 13th 1992

Cheers! Do you have it by any chance??
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    no, i want it too!
    i checked the bootlegs thread and isn´t there...
    then i checked db.etree and found out that there is a recording of that concert, sourced from a VHS!

i´ll keep looking, let me now if you find it!
    “Life is life everywhere. Life is in ourselves and not outside us. There will be men beside me, and the important thing is to be a man among men and to remain a man always, whatever the misfortunes, not to despair and not to fall - that is the aim of life, that is its purpose.”
    Fyodor Dostoyevsky
  • Options
    found it!

it´s on the Audio Archives #5
    currently being torrented at: http://www.youkanfakoff.com/torrents-details.php?id=387
    Fyodor Dostoyevsky
  • Options
    Fantastic :D:D I don't have an account with them and its saying I need to be invited....any invites going spare??
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    I would like that show as well. Can anyone share the torrent?
    Rock am Ring 2000
    Lisbon II 2006
    Düsseldorf 2007
    Southside 2007
  • Options
    bharQbharQ Posts: 1,201
    The only known source is the one Marie pointed out:

http://db.etree.org/shninfo_detail.php?shnid=23245

I have it but it is pretty bad quality... comes from a VHS tape so there must be a video of this somewhere too.. but like I said not the best quality.
    09/04/05 - Calgary, AB
    08/02/07 - LOLLA!!!