2) Beavis AND Butt-head
3) Stay-Puf marshmallow man from Ghostbusters
4) Gene Simmons
5) Batman
446927_artist.jpg?0119
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    We don't have any (I think our cats would either freak out or attack them).

That said, I WANT THESE:
    DuckDynastyBobbleHeads-ubj*280.jpg?v=1
  • I have a 'The Dude' bobblehead my friend gave me from ComiCon a few years back. (2007?)

cb-big-lebowski-dude-bobble.jpg

He swears.

My favorites are "He pissed on my rug!" and "OWW. Fucking Fascist!"
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • I found a site where you can get one made form a picture. So you can get a bobble head of yourself, your girlfriend or boyfriend, your creepy neighbor, the person you are stalking, or even Bob Ross.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
    I found a site where you can get one made form a picture. So you can get a bobble head of yourself, your girlfriend or boyfriend, your creepy neighbor, the person you are stalking, or even Bob Ross.
    I know what I'm getting my sweetie for his birthday!!

Please link a sister up, JP :P
  • hedonist wrote:
    I found a site where you can get one made form a picture. So you can get a bobble head of yourself, your girlfriend or boyfriend, your creepy neighbor, the person you are stalking, or even Bob Ross.
    I know what I'm getting my sweetie for his birthday!!

Please link a sister up, JP :P

:lol: I saved the link for awhile because I was gonna do the same thing Hedoninst...get one for my wife....but I decided not to because it was a bit expensive. Then I deleted the link in my favorites, sorry! :fp:
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • A quick google....
    http://www.makebobble.com/
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
    Thanks, guys!

*edit so that I don't derail anymore than I already have...holy shit some of those are expensive! And the custom ones look hilariously UNLIKE the original photos. Not gonna go that route after seeing those, but oh man, got some good laughs in :mrgreen: