Options

Bergamo Airport(Milan) to Milan city? (and where to spend the night?)

Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,073
edited June 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
I will arrive in Milan/Milano airport "bergamo" at like 8 in the evening with Ryan Air. Are there alot of busses/trains that go the city at this time?

And where is it cheap (as in REALLY cheap) to stay for the night in Milan, and Verona if you know that :)
"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    ANy Italians know? :>
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    bump!
  • Options
    JoanneJoanne Posts: 98
    If I remember correctly, It's about a 30 minute train ride into the city. Then twice my husband and I took the subway to the main square, where the duomo is. We stayed at this pretty cheap but very comfortable hotel one pedestrian street off from the square. We've stayed there twice as we've passed through the city and find it really fun. I can look at home what hotel it was. I don't recall right now. It's like a converted building that used to house nuns or priests or the like. Are you interested?
    We're still making records for people who listen to it all the way through, eyes closed, in that space.
  • Options
    cowboypjfancowboypjfan Posts: 2,453
    what hotels are near the forum? any help would be appreciated.
  • Options
    BunuelBunuel Posts: 35
    crazypjfan wrote:
    what hotels are near the forum? any help would be appreciated.

I know three hotels near Forum. Holiday Inn Milan Assago and Jolly Hotel Milanofiori are just couple of hundred meters away but also pretty expensive, i guess. Cheapest is Albergo Sbranetta but i don't think they even have a website, only phone number. They are maybe four kilometers away and have single rooms from about 25 to 40 euros.
    26/6/07 Copenhagen, 23/9/06 Berlin - 45 different songs