The BlackList TV Show

dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
edited December 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
anyone saw the pilot episode??

like it alot!
"...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
"..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
“..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Dammit, I missed it,
    unless you mean it's coming on tonight.
    I was too busy watching 'Elementary' to care.
    I am curious though-
    it looks kinda bad-ass!
    Cheers.
    'Cause you don't give blood and take it back again.
  • Dru_Cortez wrote:
    Dammit, I missed it,
    unless you mean it's coming on tonight.
    I was too busy watching 'Elementary' to care.
    I am curious though-
    it looks kinda bad-ass!
    Cheers.
    Airs: Monday..episode 2 is on Mon Sep 30,

elementary is great show!!just watched episode 1 - season2 from last night
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • elementary is great show!!just watched episode 1 - season2 from last night
    Yeah, that was pretty sweet!
    I will hafta check out 'Blacklist' next week-
    thanx for the tip!
    Cheers.
  • Better DanBetter Dan Posts: 5,684

like it alot!

I forgot to record it, but it looks good to me. I'll find it and try to watch it soon. You like a lot of the same shows I do, so I'll trust that it's worth checking out. 8-)
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City
  • anyone saw the pilot episode??

like it alot!

I don't watch too many shows but this one was pretty good in week one. Don't want to know too much don't read the next line below.

He better not turn out to be her dad or my faith in any kind of writing will be put off for 10 more years.

The poison from the poison stream caught up to you ELEVEN years ago and you floated out of here. Sept. 14, 08

• Better Dan wrote:

like it alot!

I forgot to record it, but it looks good to me. I'll find it and try to watch it soon. You like a lot of the same shows I do, so I'll trust that it's worth checking out. 8-)
    James Spader is one of my favo Actor..he was awesome at Boston legal
  • great second episode
  • I have both episodes of this sitting on my DVR. I've heard nothing but good things so definitely have to check this one out.
  • IdrisIdris Posts: 2,317

like it alot!

I don't watch too many shows but this one was pretty good in week one. Don't want to know too much don't read the next line below.

He better not turn out to be her dad or my faith in any kind of writing will be put off for 10 more years.

was thinking the same thing!
    -

btw, I only saw episode 2...I left the tv on, and just started watching the show. I gotta say, it kept me interested, I really liked what I saw. Thumbs up!
  • jlaustinjlaustin Posts: 2,355
    Really liking the show so far - lots of action packed into an hour! :thumbup:
    2013 Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 Cincy, Detroit, Moline, & Milwaukee
    2015 Central Park
    2016 Lexington, Ottawa, Toronto 1 & 2, Boston 1 & 2, Chicago 1 & 2
    2017 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    2018 Seattle 1 & 2, Missoula, Chicago 1

• Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,787
    Spader is over doing it. I snickered every time he said something sinister.
  • Get_Right wrote:
    Spader is over doing it. I snickered every time he said something sinister.
    FBI works for me now.. :mrgreen:
  • Better DanBetter Dan Posts: 5,684
    Finally watched the pilot. Really great episode! Will keep watching.
    2003: San Antonio, Houston, Dallas, Seattle; 2005: Monterrey; 2006: Chicago 1 & 2, Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit; 2008: West Palm Beach, Tampa; 2009: Austin, LA 3 & 4, San Diego; 2010: Kansas City, St. Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis; 2011: PJ20 1 & 2; 2012: Missoula; 2013: Dallas, Oklahoma City, Seattle; 2014: Tulsa; 2016: Columbia, New York City 1 & 2; 2018: London, Seattle 1 & 2; 2021: Ohana; 2022: Oklahoma City
  • PENDULUM NBE PLAYED TONIGHT AT THE EPISODE????CANT WAIT TO DOWNLOAD IT IN A FEW HOURS :D
  • PENDULUM NBE PLAYED TONIGHT AT THE EPISODE????CANT WAIT TO DOWNLOAD IT IN A FEW HOURS :D

I thought that was cool too that PJ was played at the end of the show.

I must say that this series was pretty good for a first year show.

The poison from the poison stream caught up to you ELEVEN years ago and you floated out of here. Sept. 14, 08

• Pendulum came on and I got chills. It was the perfect song for the scene it was in.
    Nov 1, 1995 Salt Lake City, June 21, 1998 Park City, Nov 3, 2000 Boise, July 6 2006 Las Vegas, September 28, 2009 Salt Lake City, September 3, 2011 East Troy, September 4, 2001 East Troy, September 30, 2012 Missoula, July 19/20, 2013 WRIGLEY FIELD, October 29, 2013 C-Ville, Oct 30, 2013 Charlotte, Nov 30, 2013 Spokane
  • ab72.jpg

• He better not turn out to be her dad or my faith in any kind of writing will be put off for 10 more years.

:lol:

My wife brought up the same thing!
    Have you seen the episode when the female agent's dad
    is in the hospital?
    It seem to be pointing a pretty stiff finger
    at a family tie.
    Hmmm...

Cheers.
  • "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
  • Dru_Cortez wrote:

is in the hospital?
    at a family tie.
    Hmmm...

Cheers.

And how quick Red put him to sleep with the pillow after the "dad" said he had to tell her something before he died. But of course they had to have Red say he was not her father in the last episode to suck us all in for next year. ;)

I still think Red is her dad. Either that or the husband is Red's son and he just doesn't want to see the wife get screwed around.

• PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,662
    Did the girl in the flashback scene before Red destroyed his old house a few episodes ago have a stuffed rabbit like the one Lizzie holds at 0.39? Anyone recall?
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Poncier wrote:
    Did the girl in the flashback scene before Red destroyed his old house a few episodes ago have a stuffed rabbit like the one Lizzie holds at 0.39? Anyone recall?
    hmmmm..and i delete the precious episodes,ill ask a coworker tomorrow,he is frikkin watch and remember all the details!!
    best guy to talk about Lost with
  • shortstackshortstack Posts: 2,339
    Dru_Cortez wrote:

is in the hospital?
    at a family tie.
    Hmmm...

Cheers.

i thought the same thing first couple of episodes. i lost interest.
    did you see me? i saw you.
  • didn't realize that my search would stick me in the porch area. WTF are they discussing t.v. shows over there....

Good to see some characters getting offed in the last episode. A bit of PJ and we still don't know who the real father is. ha ha

Not a bad show at all.