Options

*New* Pearl Jam - Art Print by Travis Braun **Must See**

Greatplainsman...Greatplainsman... Posts: 839
edited September 2013 in Lost Dogs
Go check out Travis Braun's new PJ Art Print! An absolutely beautiful, high quality art poster! An amazing Artist and better person; Travis has over 120 hours into this piece alone! Show him some love and get an Amazing Poster to display in your home! The poster reflects the first 9 studio albums plus much more!!!
Check out the poster here! You won't be disappointed! I fell in love with it immediately!

http://www.etsy.com/listing/161323043/p ... _gallery_1

Thanks for taking time out to look!
✌️

I know it says limited to 250, but that number is actually 200 and may even be less. That was straight from the Artist; so don't wait too long :D
IT'S EVOLUTION BABY!!!!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    JH57554JH57554 Posts: 245
    Hideous.
  • Options
    JH57554 wrote:
    Hideous.
    Lol
    IT'S EVOLUTION BABY!!!!!
  • Options
    JH57554 wrote:
    Hideous.
    Lol

Hope I didn't hurt your feelings, Travis :)
  • Options
    Nope, never met the guy. Was just trying to bring something to light that a few of our members might enjoy. I just thought your comment unnecessary. Just goin back to "if ya dont have anything nice to say" and trying to keep it positive, but i get its your opinion and i appreciate that. Just found it out of place as the first comment to a post i was obviously pretty fond of, people see that and think i'm wasting their time with garbage, but no worries. I dont feel anymore ;-)
    Shawn, Kansas
    IT'S EVOLUTION BABY!!!!!
  • Options
    You're right, my comment was unnecessarily rude and I apologize. I saw you'd posted this topic here and in the main forum and my initial reaction was that you were the artist and you were coming here trying to make a buck off of Pearl Jam's copyrighted images. I personally don't care for the poster at all, but I appreciate that everyone's has their own opinion.

Again, I'm sorry I shit on your thread.
  • Options
    slobberdog68slobberdog68 In Hiding Posts: 683
    I saw that on Etsy, I think it's cool and very obvious how much time he put into it.
    Make sure the fortune that you seek
    Is the fortune that you need

• Options
    PJ-CubsPJ-Cubs Posts: 3,293
    I thought the 10C shut down the sale because of copyright infringement
  • Options
    kramer73kramer73 Posts: 2,606
    not a fan.
  • Options
    The shark is a ripoff as well. Not a fan at all. If your gonna make something don't ripoff numerous artists. :nono:
    Go Birds!!!!
  • Options
    The shark is a ripoff as well. Not a fan at all. If your gonna make something don't ripoff numerous artists. :nono:

Not sure he was going for originality as much as he wanted to represent each album and member in the print...
    IT'S EVOLUTION BABY!!!!!
  • Options
    PJ-CubsPJ-Cubs Posts: 3,293

Not sure he was going for originality as much as he wanted to represent each album and member in the print...

So if I create a mix CD of my favorite PJ songs, am I creating art?

I am sure that the artist is very talented but he is just re-using a lot of images that other artists created first.
  • Options

Is he a friend of yours? You made a porch thread about this as well. Seems like you have a dog in the race imo.
    Go Birds!!!!
  • Options
    Like i said before. Not at all. Stumbled on the print. Tried to bring something to light you guys might like. But this board has so many pessimists that frequent it anymore; i can see it didnt have the desired effect. There are a lot of people who draw birds. Orioles for instance. Is it plagirism or just another take on the same subject? But never mind. You folks who come on forums and accuse people of things are funny to me. PM me; if you want to talk like adults and aren't just here to feel a thread with shards of your scared life... U dont like, cool. But, I don't know Travis Braun on any level. Saw the artists website in a forum, saw the poster, emailed Travis with a question about sizes, bought it, and came here to turn y'all on to it. Close this thread if you get a chance, mods. Thanks.
    IT'S EVOLUTION BABY!!!!!
  • Options
    Ya gotta love people who read between the lines in-between the lines...... :roll:

For sure mods - lock this up!!!
    I'll keep takin' punches until their will grows tired... Hey I won't change direction and I won't change my mind.......
  • Options
    nadahombrenadahombre Brooklyn Posts: 456
    That might have been 120 hours better spent watching sports drinking beer and eating pizza ;-) 100% for effort