cool !

Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
edited October 2013 in Musicians and Gearheads
1996, Chicago Bulls player Dennis Rodman attended Pearl Jam's show in Augusta, Maine at the Civic Center, and during the song "Alive" came onstage to offer Vedder some red wine. Vedder responded by hopping on Rodman's back and riding him piggyback style across the stage while singing and the crowd went wild. Rodman later received a Walkman carved with Vedder's initials containing the concert recording and cited this as one his most thrilling experiences.

found this and and thought it was so cool.

Godfather.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• klusterfukklusterfuk Posts: 1,411
    that is cool. :mrgreen:
    The future's paved with better days

Alpine Valley Resort is etched in my brain!!!

• Sick!! That was my first show. I bought 4 tickets (for 96 dollars, which included parking and I think a donation to a charity). My dad had to take me and my friends (we missed school, me missed work) as it was 4 hours away and we didn't have our licenses yet(didn't think it through before buying the tickets, haha). The whole venue (seats and floor was GA, as in find your own seats once inside).....where did you see That about Rodman?....and FYI, dad and I will be at Worcester 1 & 2 together next month! Thanks for posting.
  • Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    BELLZDEEP wrote:
    Sick!! That was my first show. I bought 4 tickets (for 96 dollars, which included parking and I think a donation to a charity). My dad had to take me and my friends (we missed school, me missed work) as it was 4 hours away and we didn't have our licenses yet(didn't think it through before buying the tickets, haha). The whole venue (seats and floor was GA, as in find your own seats once inside).....where did you see That about Rodman?....and FYI, dad and I will be at Worcester 1 & 2 together next month! Thanks for posting.

it as a facebook post from PJ or URL....I can't remember right now :mrgreen: sorry.

Godfather.
  • BELLZDEEPBELLZDEEP Posts: 289
    All good! Thanks for posting this!