Options

TRADE Pair of 10C Toronto Night 1 for Night 2

RVMMFCRVMMFC Posts: 390
edited July 2008 in The Porch
Hi all,

Got shut out from Night 2 but me and my buddy both scored pairs for Night 1

We'd love to trade someone who maybe is in the reverse situation (shutout Night 1 and got Night 2)

So we have a pair of Night 1 10C tickets to trade for a pair of Night 2 10C tickets for Toronto

Please PM or email me at ryanmorein@gmail.com

I live and work in Toronto so meeting up for the shows will be no problem at all.

Thanks!

P.S. I know we could all wait for the onsales but would much prefer if its possible to sit in 10C seats for both nights
" I said there's nothing wrong with what you say. Believe me just asking you to sway. No white or black just grey. Can you feel this world with your heart and not your brain?"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,394
    How about you just sell me your extra set for Tuesday night? :o I'm a tenclub member and I didn't get any. :)

Please? :D
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    RVMMFCRVMMFC Posts: 390
    Bump in my own support
    " I said there's nothing wrong with what you say. Believe me just asking you to sway. No white or black just grey. Can you feel this world with your heart and not your brain?"
  • Options
    guacamolejoeguacamolejoe Posts: 2,396
    I have 10c tickets for the 2nd Boston show(my wife can't make it) if you want to trade for those send me a pm. That goes for anyone who has tickets to Toronto that would like to trade, we can't make any other shows. Thanks and good luck to all with ticketbastard.
    So, What you Giving ?........ (Thanks Speedy, Alesek, & Arq+friends)
    What You Giving

I suggest you step out on your Porch.
    Run away my son. See it all. Oh, See the World!