"I just want to thank the Pearl Jams"

Eliot RosewaterEliot Rosewater Posts: 2,684
edited July 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
Okay, so as I type this I'm listening to the Portland boot for the first time. Who the fuck is this guy? Did anyone at the show cry from laughing so hard at this guy or is it just me? David Cross? It was all a joke? hmmmm...maybe the joke is on me. Hard to tell from the boot.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Smellyman2Smellyman2 Posts: 689
    Yup it was David Cross. He was talking into Jeff's mic and it was above his head so Ed came out and put him on his shoulders.

It was pretty funny.
  • bharQbharQ Posts: 1,201
    dont be dissin David Cross.. he's fuckin hilarious and you guys are lucky to have seen one of the best comics and best bands out right now on the same bill!
    09/04/05 - Calgary, AB
    08/02/07 - LOLLA!!!
  • bharQbharQ Posts: 1,201
    wait you weren't dissin him at all lol
    09/04/05 - Calgary, AB
    08/02/07 - LOLLA!!!
  • restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,939
    bharQ wrote:
    dont be dissin David Cross.. he's fuckin hilarious and you guys are lucky to have seen one of the best comics and best bands out right now on the same bill!

not to mention sleater kinney! they rocked too, it was my first time seeing them and it was grand!
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18