SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 25,421
edited September 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
And there is a check for $112.54...
Some class action settlement?

Its going to be a good day!!!!!

:P

VICTORY!!!!!!
Take me piece by piece.....
Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Go to the shop and buy shit... :fp:
  • Pjzepp67 wrote:
    Go to the shop and buy shit... :fp:
    Going to the bank and making a deposit.

• LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    Well that takes care of one of your lunches at Disney
  • jagerbombs on speedy tonight!!!!!!!!!

:mrgreen::mrgreen:
    "You can tell the greatness of a man by what makes him angry."  - Lincoln

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 Posts: 26,145
    That could have gotten you several Pearl Jam tix back in the day, and now it would get you one :mrgreen:
    severed hand thirteen
    2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17
  • SVRDhand13 wrote:
    That could have gotten you several Pearl Jam tix back in the day, and now it would get you one :mrgreen:
    Its gonna get me a tank of gas and a Chinese dinner....
    :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I still haven't decided if I should let Kathy know about my small victory....

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    LloydXmas wrote:

:lol::lol::lol:

That shit is fucken too funny!
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    badbrains wrote:
    LloydXmas wrote:

Place is fuckin expensive
  • badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    LloydXmas wrote:
    badbrains wrote:
    LloydXmas wrote:

Place is fuckin expensive

Has nothing to do with speedys appetite??? 8-)
  • LloydXmas wrote:

:lol:
  • Going to the bank and making a deposit.

Boooo!
    Impulse buys;
    canned unicorn;
    Halloween costume!

Maybe there are suggestions
    in the 'Do Something Crazy' thread.

Cheers.
    'Cause you don't give blood and take it back again.
  • shortstackshortstack Posts: 2,339
    are you sure you know where it's from? it's not a scam to get your banking info, is it?
    did you see me? i saw you.
  • shortstack wrote:
    are you sure you know where it's from? it's not a scam to get your banking info, is it?
    Not a scam.
    Bank overcharge fee's.
    Its legit.
  • you could buy a decent pair of shoes with that :corn:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • shortstackshortstack Posts: 2,339
    shortstack wrote:
    Not a scam.
    Bank overcharge fee's.
    Its legit.

aah. cool beans.

your threads are hilarious.
    did you see me? i saw you.
  • Best thing I ever got was a lousy shampoo sample and a card from a female prisoner wanting a pen-pal. :evil:
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,889
    Best thing I ever got was a lousy shampoo sample and a card from a female prisoner wanting a pen-pal. :evil:
    What's her address?
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,483
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Best thing I ever got was a lousy shampoo sample and a card from a female prisoner wanting a pen-pal. :evil:
    What's her address?

Jane Doe
    Prisoner #36-24-36

ooh la la! ;)
  • PJ_Soul wrote:
    What's her address?

I wish I saved those letters. They were hilarious. I still dont even know how she got my name and/or address. I never knew her before prison. I think she was somewhere in North Florida. I dont recall exactly... it was around 2001-2002. But she wrote me 3-4 letters and I responded once or twice. Then a months or so goes by and she sends another letter saying said she was getting out and wanted to meet up! I've never frozen up like that before. Ironically I felt kinda handcuffed.
    :lol::o:o :fp: :corn:
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    What's her address?

I wish I saved those letters. They were hilarious. I still dont even know how she got my name and/or address. I never knew her before prison. I think she was somewhere in North Florida. I dont recall exactly... it was around 2001-2002. But she wrote me 3-4 letters and I responded once or twice. Then a months or so goes by and she sends another letter saying said she was getting out and wanted to meet up! I've never frozen up like that before. Ironically I felt kinda handcuffed.

Did you tell her that they'd extend her sentence if she got convicted of stealing your heart? :lol:

Chicks dig that romantic jail talk!
  • JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    What's her address?

Did you tell her that they'd extend her sentence if she got convicted of stealing your heart? :lol:

Chicks dig that romantic jail talk!

:lol::lol::lol: I know you're kidding, butI have to add - I didnt respond. I was seriously a little freaked out. :lolno: :eh:
    edited September 2013
    On our first date, my wife told me she did a medical school rotation at juvenile hall...I had to be a wiseguy and ask her what year she worked there...after she answered, I paused, and shook my head to indicate I wasn't there at that time. She asked what I was in for, but I told her I didn't like to talk about it (I was totally kidding...never done any time!) She almost snuck out of the restaurant! Luckily, she has caught on to my sense of humor, and now gets more annoyed than shocked!
    Post edited by JOEJOEJOE on
  • JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    On our first date, my wife told me she did a medical school rotation at juvenile hall...I had to be a wiseguy and ask her what year she worked there...after she answered, I paused, and shook my head to indicate I wasn't there at that time. She asked what I was in for, but I told her I didn't like to talk about it (I was totally kidding...never done any time!) She almost snuck out of the restaurant! Luckily, she has caught on to my sense of humor, and gets more annoyed than shocked!

Damn, that was a close one, Triple Joe! :mrgreen:
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    On our first date, my wife told me she did a medical school rotation at juvenile hall...I had to be a wiseguy and ask her what year she worked there...after she answered, I paused, and shook my head to indicate I wasn't there at that time. She asked what I was in for, but I told her I didn't like to talk about it (I was totally kidding...never done any time!) She almost snuck out of the restaurant! Luckily, she has caught on to my sense of humor, and gets more annoyed than shocked!

Damn, that was a close one, Triple Joe! :mrgreen:

like I said....after they get used to it, chicks dig the jail humor! :lol::lol:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    What's her address?

With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    On our first date, my wife told me she did a medical school rotation at juvenile hall...I had to be a wiseguy and ask her what year she worked there...after she answered, I paused, and shook my head to indicate I wasn't there at that time. She asked what I was in for, but I told her I didn't like to talk about it (I was totally kidding...never done any time!) She almost snuck out of the restaurant! Luckily, she has caught on to my sense of humor, and now gets more annoyed than shocked!
    :lol::lol: Those kinds of jokes are fantastic. All first dates should have them. :lol:
    I was on a first date with a guy who ended up being my common law husband (for a while), and he told me that he and his three buddies got their other buddy drunk, threw him in the back of a pickup and drove to the river, forcibly rolled the guy up in a rug and threw him off the dock (after a few kicks to get him to stop yelling help! this isn't funny you guys! stop! please!). The whole time he told me the story he laughed his ass off as though it was the most hilarious practical joke they'd ever pulled. I almost got up and left and thought about calling the cops. :lol: He was completely joking of course. He also told me that he went to The University of Louisiana on a bowling scholarship. :lol: :fp: I stopped being so gullible after that first date!
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    :lol::lol: Those kinds of jokes are fantastic. All first dates should have them. :lol:
    I was on a first date with a guy who ended up being my common law husband (for a while), and he told me that he and his three buddies got their other buddy drunk, threw him in the back of a pickup and drove to the river, forcibly rolled the guy up in a rug and threw him off the dock (after a few kicks to get him to stop yelling help! this isn't funny you guys! stop! please!). The whole time he told me the story he laughed his ass off as though it was the most hilarious practical joke they'd ever pulled. I almost got up and left and thought about calling the cops. :lol: He was completely joking of course. He also told me that he went to The University of Louisiana on a bowling scholarship. :lol: :fp: I stopped being so gullible after that first date!

You never hear about bowling alley employees going on strike! :lol::lol: