A Flatulence of Their Own.

"there's no crying in flatulence!"
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,181
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    :lol:

A Flatulence of Their Own.

"there's no crying in flatulence!"

:lol:
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    The Flatulence On The River Kwai
  • The Flatulence Redemption.

'Fear can make you a prisoner;
    flatulence can set you free.'

Cheers.
    'Cause you don't give blood and take it back again.
  • Flatulence Kids -- swing kids

'They farted their way out of nazi germany and they'll fart their way into your hearts.'
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Blood Flatulence - Blood Simple

Shit, could go on all day.

Reminded me of my vulgar buddy in a pub one night.

He was getting very drunk. We were drinking caesars at the particular time when it was his turn to order a round. He slovenly blurted out, "Give us a another round of them there bloodfarts" (knowing full well what they actually were).

The waitress looked mortified. While some of my buddies didn't think too much of my pal's order, I succumbed to great fits of laughter at the sheer absurdity and randomness of it.
    "My brain's a good brain!"

He was getting very drunk. We were drinking caesars at the particular time when it was his turn to order a round. He slovenly blurted out, "Give us a another round of them there bloodfarts" (knowing full well what they actually were).

The waitress looked mortified. While some of my buddies didn't think too much of my pal's order, I succumbed to great fits of laughter at the sheer absurdity and randomness of it.

Haha, nice. Sounds like something that might pop out of my mouth during a night of drinking if I felt the audience could handle it.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved

Haha, nice. Sounds like something that might pop out of my mouth during a night of drinking if I felt the audience could handle it.

Well... it sounds as if you'd fit with us then!

Feel free to use the term if compelled to do so.
  • kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    Flatulence Begins - Batman Begins
    The Dark Flatulence - The Dark Knight
    The Dark Flatulence Rises - The Dark Knight Rises
    Flatulence Returns - Batman Returns
    Flatulence Forever - Batman Forever
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    Big Flatulence in Little China
  • The Silence of the Flatulants

(lambs)

Has that been done already? This thread is fun.
  • How about "Cloudy with a chance of Flatulence" (Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs) Or "Flatulence on a Hot Tin Roof" Or maybe the epic trilogy, Flatulence Wars, The Flatulence Strikes Back and Return of the Flatulence. Followed up with the second trilogy, The Phantom Flatulence, Attack of the Flatulence, and Revenge of the Flatulence. :lol:
    And the sun it may be shining . . . but there's an ocean in my eyes
  • The Usual Flatulence ---> The Usual Suspects

Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Flatulence :sick: :crazy:

Flatulence Goes to Washington ---> Mr. Smith Goes to Washington
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,644
    "Flatulence":

Any single work film you can think of: Vertigo, Gladiator, Titanic, Dracula, Tootsie, etc!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,782
    Flatulence by me - stand by me
    The flatulence inferno - the towering inferno
    The flatulence adventure - the posieden adventure
    Adventures in flatulence - advfentures in babysitting
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • HobbesHobbes Posts: 6,418
    Being John Flatulence. (Malkovich)
    Flatulence wars - star wars
    The art of flatulence - the art of war
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Flatulence Jones and the Temple of Doom
    And the sun it may be shining . . . but there's an ocean in my eyes
    American Flatulence X - american history x

The Flatulence Redemption - the shawshank redemption

Grumpy Old Flatulence. - grumpy old men

We Were Flatulent( I know) - We Were Soldiers

The Usual Flatulence - The usual suspects

When Harry Met Flatulence - when harry met sally