Options

PJ20 Billboard for Town Hall

Father HubbardFather Hubbard Chicago Posts: 1,547
edited September 2013 in Lost Dogs
Probably a ridiculous long shot, but I would consider up my PJ20 billboard print in exchange for a ticket for this Sirius town hall thing, meet and greet (and get the autographed copy of Lightning Bolt-sounds like there are two copies). So IF somehow you win, do not have someone to take AND are looking for this print, let me know. Figure it never hurts to throw it out there...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    one tickets would be about 1 to 2k. the billboard would just cover your autographed copy of bolt lol
  • Options
    Father HubbardFather Hubbard Chicago Posts: 1,547
    Yeah I might have to get more creative with this. Maybe if I add that my bday is on the second that will knock off ten bucks or so. I wonder how many people outside of the contest winners will actually be a part of this.
  • Options
    2k and billboard might get you in lol. Probably 3k the autograph has to be worth 1k
  • Options
    DubGDubG Posts: 127
    Will trade my sevens box set for billboard?
  • Options
    BronyBrony Posts: 628
    what billboard
  • Options
    kasedougkasedoug The Golden State Posts: 2,890
    This PJ20 Billboard print. image
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,141
    Thing was cool to watch get done live.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options

I agree. Looks especially nice in my flat file. Damn framer looting me on this one...
    First: ATL2 04/03/1994
    Last: SEA2 08/10/2018
    Next: ??
    http://expressobeans.com/members/collections.php?id=29417
    “I think you won, but I enjoyed the fight” - EV
  • Options
    DubGDubG Posts: 127

I remember walking into alpine the first day and seeing them do this. It was about half way done but yeah, was one of those holy shit moments. Never forget day 2 seeing it compete. Just epic.