Options

Toronto May 9th Show Pics!

trandgtrandg Posts: 65
edited May 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
http://flickr.com/photos/davidgtran/

Hope you enjoy. Not bad!

Thank you Pearl Jam, thank you Ten Club for great seats once again!

Round 2 tonight!

Cheers
David
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    there's some really good band shots here...there's a couple blurry ones, but if you're patient and scroll through them, you'll see some sweet ones.

if you like anything, feel free to comment on the pics.
  • Options
    rhinomagicrhinomagic Charlottesville, VA Posts: 2,549
    Nice job, David.

Thanks for sharing with all of us.

Memphis 1994
    New Orleans 1995
    Fort Lauderdale 1996
    Atlanta & Birmingham 1998
    New Orleans 2000
    Tampa 2003
    Kissimmee 2004
    New York City (x 2) 2008
    East Troy (x 2) 2011
    Chicago & New Orleans 2013
    Hampton, Raleigh, Boston 2016
    Baltimore 2020
    Louisville 2022
    Philadelphia & Baltimore 2024
  • Options
    thanks dude! and just out of curiosity, i heard mike was playing a double-neck guitar during inside job, did you happen to get any shots of that? sorry, im a nerd.
  • Options
    luvisatowerluvisatower Posts: 1,078
    thanks for sharing! i really like the one with the green lights...what song was that? do you remember?
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Get it now, get enough, before its gone, let's everybody carry on, carry on....
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    www.wishlistfoundation.org
    WE WANT YOU!!!!
    join the street team
    http://wishlistfoundation.fancorps.com

"headphones are highly recommended...." Jeff Ament
  • Options
    chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    very nice! thanks for sharing those :) god i can't wait till it's my turn to see them!
  • Options
    trandg wrote:
    http://flickr.com/photos/davidgtran/

Hope you enjoy. Not bad!

Thank you Pearl Jam, thank you Ten Club for great seats once again!

Round 2 tonight!

Cheers
    David

Ooohhh! You Canadians are so, so HAPPY!!! THANX for sharing these nice pics! :)
    I RATHER BE WITH PEARL JAM!
  • Options
    thanks dude! and just out of curiosity, i heard mike was playing a double-neck guitar during inside job, did you happen to get any shots of that? sorry, im a nerd.

He definitely whipped out the Cherry red, double neck, gibson SG for that. I was too into the song to take photos....plus I have my own double neck to look at here at home :-)

You'll like it though when he busts it out...I've never seen him pull out a double!
  • Options
    luvistower wrote:
    thanks for sharing! i really like the one with the green lights...what song was that? do you remember?

Green lasers was during the first song, Severed Hand, which btw was a wicked intro!

I felt like I was watching Coldplay performing Clocks with all those green lasers! but still cool!
  • Options
    RygarRygar Posts: 8,685
    Nice job and thanks for posting. I'm jealous!

There are also a few at http://www.canoe.ca on a red link under the three main articles called Pearl Jam in T.O. photos. The first 10 or so are PJ photos and the rest are unrelated, for anyone who's interested.

Thanks again for linking, hope you enjoyed it!
  • Options
    dwhiskeyddwhiskeyd Posts: 25
    what number are you in the ten club? Only reason I ask is that it might give others an idea of where their seats might be for the tour.
  • Options
    Nice pix. I browsed too far though .... arg!!! Giant snow penis .. very disturbing :D
  • Options
    thanks for that
  • Options
    Rygar wrote:
    Nice job and thanks for posting. I'm jealous!

There are also a few at http://www.canoe.ca on a red link under the three main articles called Pearl Jam in T.O. photos. The first 10 or so are PJ photos and the rest are unrelated, for anyone who's interested.

Thanks again for linking, hope you enjoyed it!

Do you have a link for the Canoe photos?

PS it was a sick show..and I've been to a bunch...this is up there with all of em!
  • Options
    dwhiskeyd wrote:
    what number are you in the ten club? Only reason I ask is that it might give others an idea of where their seats might be for the tour.

I'm 222xxx and I was 24 rows back.

hope that helps. I figured someone would ask :-) The guy in front of me asked too. Then he got kicked out!

Goes to show you...watch the show, don't ask member numbers when they're on stage! ha!
  • Options
    Abner11Abner11 Posts: 67
    Nice job on the pics, man. What kind of camera were you able to bring in?
    10/96 Hartford, 9/98 Hartford, 7/03 Mansfield I, 9/04 Boston I, 5/06 Boston I (Best crowd to date)
  • Options
    MasterFramerMasterFramer Posts: 2,268
    trandg wrote:
    I'm 222xxx and I was 24 rows back.

hope that helps. I figured someone would ask :-) The guy in front of me asked too. Then he got kicked out!

Goes to show you...watch the show, don't ask member numbers when they're on stage! ha!

he got kicked out for asking your member number? :)
    10.31.93 / 10.1.94 / 6.24.95 / 11.4.95 / 10.19-20.96 / 7.16.98 / 7.21.98 / 10.31.00 /8.4.01 Nader Rally/ 10.21.01 / 12.8-9.02 / 6.01.03 / 9.1.05 / 7.15-16,18.06 / 7.20.06 / 7.22-23.06 / Lolla 07
  • Options
    Abner11 wrote:

I brought in a Pentax Optio S5i in an Altoids tin. I also brought in other things to the concert :-)
  • Options
    he got kicked out for asking your member number? :)

Actually he got kicked out after high fiving me. But I think thats cause the lights were on and he was smoking a cigarette and the security guy was being a dick. Also the guy who got kicked out was mega-loaded and him and his buddies were falling all over the place. It was funny though and not disturbing.
  • Options
    4HEATHER4HEATHER Posts: 36
    Abner11 wrote:

Just an FYI, I read something yesterday that it's ok to bring small handheld cameras in, just nothing with attachments in case you didn't see that.
    Let's say knowledge is a tree
    It's growing up just like me
  • Options
    4HEATHER wrote:
    Just an FYI, I read something yesterday that it's ok to bring small handheld cameras in, just nothing with attachments in case you didn't see that.

Yep, basically point and shoot ok, professional SLR cameras with detachable lenses and such are not allowed.
  • Options
    I think its funny that I have the most views on the blurriest of all the photos. Check out the good clear shots instead of that crappy end of show shot I have!
  • Options
    dCowboyPJdCowboyPJ Posts: 479
    Awesome pics, man. Thanks for sharing.
  • Options
    BinFrogBinFrog MA Posts: 7,292
    Hah, the green lasers were perfect to bust out in Toronto...the home of Rush who has been using the same exact ones for 20+ years.
    Bright eyed kid: "Wow Typo Man, you're the best!"
    Typo Man: "Thanks kidz, but remembir, stay in skool!"
  • Options
    BinFrog wrote:
    Hah, the green lasers were perfect to bust out in Toronto...the home of Rush who has been using the same exact ones for 20+ years.

speaking of Rush, McCready busted out the guitar intro to Spirit of Radio during the ending of Yellow Ledbetter
  • Options
    Thumbing My WayThumbing My Way Posts: 1,073
    Nice pics man!!

Mine didn't turn out so well :(:(

I can never take pictures and pay attention as much as I want to so I generally don't take too many....

I was at that Ben Harper Kool Haus Show too!!!

My pictures from that are actually awesome, I was first row!!
    "I Miss You Already!!!!!"

"Sorry is the fool who trades his love for high-rise rent, Seems the more you make equals the loneliness you get"

.NJD.
  • Options
    Nice pics man!!

Mine didn't turn out so well :(:(

I can never take pictures and pay attention as much as I want to so I generally don't take too many....

I was at that Ben Harper Kool Haus Show too!!!

My pictures from that are actually awesome, I was first row!!

Man that was a great show! I was maybe about 10-15 people behind you! Are you going on the second? I just picked up floor seats 27 rows back for RHCP too. I'm wicked stoked. You should post on Flickr and then add me...I'm posting more shows as we speak.
  • Options
    Keep your eye out for photos from tonight after the show...I'll post a bunch on the same Flickr account.
  • Options
    MasterFramerMasterFramer Posts: 2,268
    Stories people... I need stories :)

I've had over 1500 hits in the last two days but only one story... come on guys! Just a small review for my site! Thanks!
    10.31.93 / 10.1.94 / 6.24.95 / 11.4.95 / 10.19-20.96 / 7.16.98 / 7.21.98 / 10.31.00 /8.4.01 Nader Rally/ 10.21.01 / 12.8-9.02 / 6.01.03 / 9.1.05 / 7.15-16,18.06 / 7.20.06 / 7.22-23.06 / Lolla 07