Options

New PJ Single Today @ 3pm EDT on SiriusXM PJ Radio

demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,924
edited September 2013 in The Porch
update ...

@ SiriusXM Pearl Jam Radio

The wait is finally coming to an end - hear brand new music from Pearl Jam tomorrow (Weds) at 3pm ET - exclusively on SiriusXM Pearl Jam Radio Channel 22!

@SiriusXM Radio

We're counting down to the world premiere of Pearl Jam's New Single, exclusively on SiriusXM Pearl Jam Radio. Literally. http://www.siriusxm.com/pearljamradio

Wzdccur.png?1
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 NYC Posts: 25,885
    Sirens?
    severed hand thirteen

2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,884
    Hoping its Sirens.

Also hope that those of us that pre-ordered the album can download it too.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    jason_94jason_94 Toledo, OH Posts: 1,872
    I heard the ad for this while driving early this morning. Sounded pretty exciting. Can't wait!

I was waiting for them to say what song it was but they never did.

I figured Demetrios would have a thread on this before I got home. :lol:
    3/22/94 Cleveland, OH
    9/21/96 Toronto, ON
    8/26/98 Cleveland, OH
    5/09/10 Cleveland, OH
    9/03/11 East Troy, WI PJ20
    9/04/11 East Troy, WI PJ20
    7/19/13 Chicago, IL Wrigley Field
    10/11/13 Pittsburgh, PA
    10/12/13 Buffalo, NY
    12/06/13 Seattle, WA
    10/16/14 Detroit, MI
    10/17/14 Moline, IL
    8/20/16 Chicago, IL Wrigley Field
    8/22/16 Chicago, IL Wrigley Field
  • Options
    BF25394BF25394 Posts: 3,350
    Whatever song it is, the premiere will be at 3 p.m. EDT, not 3 p.m. EST. We are still on Daylight Time.

Carry on...
    I gather speed from you fucking with me.
  • Options
    BF25394 wrote:
    Whatever song it is, the premiere will be at 3 p.m. EDT, not 3 p.m. EST. We are still on Daylight Time.

Carry on...

D'oh! :oops:

It's gonna be on 4pm Halifax time.

That's all I want to know! :)
  • Options
    Pretty much the majority of social media pages have decided it's gonna be Sirens as their new single.

One thing that's weird about all this is PJ's 2nd single off Lightning Bolt is gonna be release in a few days and yet there hasn't been an official CD / 7" vinyl release of their fist single, Mind Your Manners.
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    Pretty much the majority of social media pages have decided it's gonna be Sirens as their new single.

One thing that's weird about all this is PJ's 2nd single off Lightning Bolt is gonna be release in a few days and yet there hasn't been an official CD / 7" vinyl release of their fist single, Mind Your Manners.

Wasn't the last physical single that I could hold in my hand "I am mine / Down"?
    Up here so high I start to shake, Up here so high the sky I scrape, I've no fear but for falling down, So look out below I am falling now, Falling down,...not staying down, Could’ve held me up, rather tear me down, Drown in the river
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:

Maybe they're planning a Double A side, like Fixer/Supersonic or Just Breathe/Got Some or Amongst The Waves/The End?

Makes sense that they wouldn't release it till now seeing as it'd mean releasing a 2 songs at once :P

I'd personally prefer a legit B-Side, but they seem to have a pattern going here for the past decade.
    I can dream tho :mrgreen:
    www.robinguiton.com
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:

Wasn't the last physical single that I could hold in my hand "I am mine / Down"?

Nah sure they release a good few for BS and one for ST

http://www.pjcollectors.com/category.asp?id=3
    www.robinguiton.com
  • Options
    Yeah Backspacer had a Fixer 45 and a just breathe 45
    looking to hear of the earth
  • Options
    Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    Going to be LB
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Options
    RG306679 wrote:
    demetrios wrote:

Nah sure they release a good few for BS and one for ST

http://www.pjcollectors.com/category.asp?id=3

Yep, there have many official singles since I Am Mine. But the majority of them since then have been released in promo only style. Would LOVE to buy directly these promo CD singles @ the 10club store if they only offered, instead of 99.9% of these ending up in the hands of eBay sellers. It amazes me there's 3 promo CD copies of Mind Your Manners that have been making their rounds these past few weeks and yet no official release of it yet.
  • Options
    Yeah Backspacer had a Fixer 45 and a just breathe 45

Also Almost The Waves http://www.pjcollectors.com/detail.asp?id=1815
    & Unthought Known http://www.pjcollectors.com/detail.asp?id=1816
  • Options
    3 day's from now. On this exact moment in time, the new PJ single will be aired.

Sweet! 8-)
  • Options
    So I'm guessing Sirens won't be played this Thursday? Being that the new PJ single that will be played on SiriusXM Radio will be exclusive & all ..
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    So I'm guessing Sirens won't be played this Thursday? Being that the new PJ single that will be played on SiriusXM Radio will be exclusive & all ..

Why do you say that? everything PJ has put out has pretty much confirmed this is the single Thursday
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:

Why do you say that? everything PJ has put out has pretty much confirmed this is the single Thursday
    He was being sarcastic... its not exclusive.
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:

Because Sirens has been leaked. It's all over the place.
    Go Birds!!!!
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:

He was being sarcastic... its not exclusive.

That's what I pretty much mean. I'm sorry. :oops:

Since this morning, there's a radio station that has been playing the song. I can't get access to it cause it's IP stream is "exclusive to USA." So in theory, it's not "exclusive to SiriusXM" if another radio station has already been playing it. Not sure if the song is still on demand there ..
  • Options
    U.S. link is now not available.
  • Options

The wait is finally coming to an end - hear brand new music from Pearl Jam tomorrow (Weds) at 3pm ET - exclusively on SiriusXM Pearl Jam Radio Channel 22!
  • Options
    pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704
    demetrios wrote:

Leak changed that one...I don't blame them, makes sense. Stemming the tide.
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    Funny- On the Sirius site it still says the 19th but the countdown clock is counting down to what clearly is tomorrow (the 18th)
    Up here so high I start to shake, Up here so high the sky I scrape, I've no fear but for falling down, So look out below I am falling now, Falling down,...not staying down, Could’ve held me up, rather tear me down, Drown in the river
  • Options
    cmm6734cmm6734 Houston, TX Posts: 569
    Hopefully the preorder people get the download tomorrow.
    40+ shows, it is never enough!
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    i saw this thread and rememebr that thread at novemebr 11...

"exclusivo " from Buenos Aires..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Well, today's the day! :)
  • Options
    cmm6734 wrote:

That would be fantastic if the MP3 / Flac digital download will be available for us today @ the 10club store for those of us who preordered one of the MP3 / CD / Vinyl "Lightning Bolt" albums.
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    cmm6734 wrote:

That would be fantastic if the MP3 / Flac digital download will be available for us today @ the 10club store for those of us who preordered one of the MP3 / CD / Vinyl "Lightning Bolt" albums.

Make it happen 10c :D
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    cmm6734 wrote:

I can't YES this enough!!
    2003 Dallas
    2013 Wrigley
    2013 Dallas
    2013 Oklahoma City
    2013 Seattle

How I choose to feel is how I am.
    There's just one word I still believe...and it's LOVE.
    "Take care of one another..." -EV
  • Options
    Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,505
    Just to make sure......

Ten Club Radio is the same feed as SiriusXM, right?
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission