Options

another st. paul questioin....

dontcallmydaughterdontcallmydaughter Posts: 64
edited June 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
I am heading into town at about 10:30am, I am flying in by myself. Cant check into my hotel till three.. any good places to hang and kill some time?
boston: 7/91, 8/92, 4/94, 9/98(x2), 8/00(x2), 7/03(x3), 9/04(x2), 5/06(x2).
augusta: 9/96
montreal: 9/05
hartford: 5/06
St. Paul: 6/06
las vegas: 7/06
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    just head to downtown st. paul bars and resturaunts all over. everything is close to excel. mcgoverns is the place to go after 2pm. the excel rules. great place for a concert. hope this helped.
  • Options
    thanks.. helps alot!!
    boston: 7/91, 8/92, 4/94, 9/98(x2), 8/00(x2), 7/03(x3), 9/04(x2), 5/06(x2).
    augusta: 9/96
    montreal: 9/05
    hartford: 5/06
    St. Paul: 6/06
    las vegas: 7/06
  • Options
    mall of america if shopping is your thing. Not far from the airport at all.
    "I'll do whatever the song dictates - if it doesn't need a real lead, then I won't do one. But if it does, then I'll fuckin' go off." - Mike

"Japan is awesome; the fans there knew all the words to all the songs...at least phonetically." - Stone

"I know this song so well, I can smoke a cigarette, have a drink, brush my teeth, take a shit, and mow the lawn while singing it. But I'll only be doing a couple of those things during this version." - EV
  • Options
    sometimes hotels let you check in a few hours early so it doesn't hurt to stop in and ask. even if your room isn't ready, they might stash your gear so you can wander around without lugging stuff with you...
    have fun!!!
    ... wish the world could go again with love ...
  • Options
    AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    I am heading into town at about 10:30am, I am flying in by myself. Cant check into my hotel till three.. any good places to hang and kill some time?

We'll be at McGoverns around noon setting up the pre party fundraiser, come visit us!