French Fry Burger

lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
edited September 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
@ Burger King

Seriously ... WTF is the matter with people ... Are we just looking for more ways to cram food into us :fp:.
I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• And so pointless. If somebody wanted fries on their burger, they could just put some of their fries on the burger. Or just eat some fries with each bite of your burger. Don't understand why they think they've re-invented the wheel because they re-arranged the way these two types of food sit on your tray. We were going to be eating both of those things anyway.
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
  • lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    And so pointless. If somebody wanted fries on their burger, they could just put some of their fries on the burger. Or just eat some fries with each bite of your burger. Don't understand why they think they've re-invented the wheel because they re-arranged the way these two types of food sit on your tray. We were going to be eating both of those things anyway.

Good point ...
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • I just picture the fries getting soggy in your burger on the way home. :fp:
  • I just picture the fries getting soggy in your burger on the way home. :fp:
    Good point!
    06/12/03,06/13/03
    10-05-04 09-09-05
    05-16-06-5-17-06-5-19-06,06-26-06-06-27-06 05-03-10 09-04-11
    07/19/13 11-15-13
  • polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    it's likely a play on greek gyros where they put fries into your gyros on a pita ...