• Options
    jeff2040jeff2040 Des Moines, IA Posts: 1,588
    I got mine today in Iowa.
    Sometimes you find yourself
    Having to put all your faith
    In no faith
  • Options
    supernaut1125supernaut1125 Denver, CO Posts: 255
    Chicago and Des Moines, well I live in between you and still got shit...
  • Options
    I finally received mine today! Man did that have me worried. Mine even came with a free gift! A Dabs Myla sticker on my poster tube. :lol: I'm just grateful that it arrived in mint condition. Don't know of any horror stories yet, but mine arrived with one of the poster tube caps jammed up inside the tube. It was in so far that is was pushing the kraft paper against my poster, but luckily it was not damaged. I wish all artists would ship like Jeff Soto or Munk One and put the tube in a triangle shipping box.
    I will also say that this looks amazing in person and wouldn't trade it for any of the other Wrigley prints. In fact, I like it so much that I am thinking about getting rid of my other 2 Wrigley posters I have.
  • Options
    Chicago burbs..... still nothing. Waited 5 hours for no posters 7/18. The waiting is killing me!!

:oops:
  • Options
    Chicago burbs..... still nothing. Waited 5 hours for no posters 7/18. The waiting is killing me!!

:oops:
    I feel your pain man. Just hope you don't receive yours like mine arrived. I was looking similar to this guy -> :evil:
  • Options
    DavidDDavidD Posts: 2,444
    anyone looking to sell ???? :P
  • Options
    Got mine in Toronto today