The Bookery's 30th Year Anniversary!

brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,646
edited September 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
Check out The Bookery's blog spot on Facebook for pictures of our Thirtieth Anniversary! (I've been there 12 and have had my own separate book business for about 10.) Hard work, but lots of fun. :)

http://thebookeryplacerville.blogspot.c ... -time.html
“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• And there's even a picture of Brian with his guitar as part of the festivities! :clap:

I'm betting that selling books must be a tough business these days but there are a few of us folks out there that really appreciate a good book. Congratulations, Brian, and well done. :thumbup:
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • Now that looks like a cool place to work...would really love to set up a place like that in my home town, maybe with a coffee house attached, with a specified childrens area, to subsidise the notoriously difficult book business...hmmmm.

Support your local book shop :clap:
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,646
    And there's even a picture of Brian with his guitar as part of the festivities! :clap:

I'm betting that selling books must be a tough business these days but there are a few of us folks out there that really appreciate a good book. Congratulations, Brian, and well done. :thumbup:

Thanks, Who Princess. :) We're very glad to still be doing it!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.