Effed-up News Story of the Year Nominee ...

Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
edited September 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
It gets bonus bizarro points because it did not occur in Florida. It's a story that involves drugs, robbery, murder, surfing on dead bodies, having a threesome on top of dead bodies, defecation, disembowelment, dismemberment, yada, yada, yada ...

It happened in January but I just heard about it cause a reporter published details from the police report in the following article and a judge is going to put him in the slammer for not giving up his sources.

Happy reading!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2285758/Joliet-murders-Teens-lured-men-house-strangled-death-planned-TEETH-trophies-butchering-corpses.html
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Par-taaaaay animals or what ! :o
  • Oh, yeah. I think I saw this back in February.
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    You have your sexual quirks, i have mine, why are we judging? This is America!
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    The parents of these four kids should have to serve a mandatory ten years. I mean, you can go to jail if your pitbull mauls a kid because your fence was broken, right?

I think it would help tighten our society up if we started doing that. If you can show you were a loving, caring parent and your kid does this, so be it. But if you were putting ciggarette butts out on their forehead while they were growing up or smoking pot with them when they were in the 6th grade, you should do some time.