Options

FS -SPAWN S/N $130 Shipped (U.S.)- PENDING

photogirllizphotogirlliz Posts: 2,491
edited October 2013 in Lost Dogs
For Sale:

Pending1)Pearl Jam Copenhagen Spawn Print S/N - $150 shipped in U.S.. This was one of the posters shipped by McFarlane. However, it was one of the lucky ones from him because only has a little edge wear at the top (about 3 inches long) and 3 minor creases (all less than an inch long). If you frame this, you will see none of these imperfections. Without getting close to the print, you can barely see these with the naked eye even. See pictures here http://s1282.photobucket.com/user/mlksdream/library/Spawn%20Print. If you want more pictures or more detail, just pm me.

SOLD2) White Backspacer LP - $115 + shipping and insurance. It is currently sealed, but I will open it to make sure it is white.

SOLD 3) Longing To Belong 45 - $12.00 + shipping. It is sealed from Easy Street Records

SOLD 4) Po & The 4fathers 45 - $10.00 + shipping. It didn't come sealed. Has been played once.

SOLD 5) Brad - Waters Deep 45 w/Don't Cry - $12.00 + shipping. It didn't come sealed. However it did come in a plastic sleeve. Has been played once.

I can provide pictures if needed. Just pm me. I am not on the "trusted sellers" list, but please buy with confidence. I have done giveaways with Joey Eakins and have purchased items on Lost Dogs before. You will be provided a tracking number (if available) immediately after I send it. I prefer to only ship to U.S., but will consider other countries.

Thanks - Photogirlliz and Joey Eakins
"I am myself...like you, somehow."
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments