Options

NFL Survivor Pool

Comments

• Options
    And the Deer Fuckers lose on the road!!!!!

:P
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    mca47mca47 Posts: 13,264
    And the Deer Fuckers lose on the road!!!!!

:P
    :lol::lol:
  • Options
    HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    rrivers wrote:
    I want to take the Broncos, but I just went to office pool and it says the cut off to make a pick is 10am EST. Did this get changed? I'm pretty sure I made my pick around this time (8ish am PDT) the last few weeks.

Hopefully posting my pick here will count.
    I'll put you in.

Only in week 1 was the deadline later.
    #FHP
  • Options
    Dumb ass :fp: . Having relatives over, making home made gnocci :mrgreen: . Got pre-occupied :crazy:

Too late to pick a 4:00 game I guess. S.F & Seattle will win easily :ugeek:

Enjoy my donation 8-) .
    So you wanted SF.

Send me a message to pick 1 of the 4 remaining teams.
    #FHP
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,255
    Horos wrote:
    Dumb ass :fp: . Having relatives over, making home made gnocci :mrgreen: . Got pre-occupied :crazy:

Too late to pick a 4:00 game I guess. S.F & Seattle will win easily :ugeek:

Enjoy my donation 8-) .
    So you wanted SF.

Send me a message to pick 1 of the 4 remaining teams.

Sn Fran easily huh? :lol:
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    rriversrrivers Posts: 3,693
    Horos wrote:
    rrivers wrote:
    I want to take the Broncos, but I just went to office pool and it says the cut off to make a pick is 10am EST. Did this get changed? I'm pretty sure I made my pick around this time (8ish am PDT) the last few weeks.

Hopefully posting my pick here will count.
    I'll put you in.

Only in week 1 was the deadline later.

Thanks, Horos.
    "We're fixed good, lamp-wise."
  • Options
    So I guess Guacamolejoe gets Denver tomorrow night...
  • Options
    JTHJTH Chicago Posts: 3,238
    JTH wrote:
    BEARSsssssss.
    On the road?
    I don't know.
    RCrPs.gif
  • Options
    Oh yeah, 1st place baby! Hope I can keep this up...
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,802
    Oh yeah, 1st place baby! Hope I can keep this up...
    :lol:
    Like Ricky Bobby says....
    3t379i.jpg
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    And don't worry guys...
    If you forget to put in your pick of the week..

We will give you the BEST team in the league...
    With the BEST Quarterback in the league....
    On a Monday night...
    At Home....
    Against the Fucking Raiders......

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,802
    And don't worry guys...

On a Monday night...
    At Home....

Yeah, I kind of chuckled at that too. All in good fun I suppose....
  • Options
    polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    i'm in one with over 1,300 entries ... 400 plus teams got eliminated this past week between vikings, niners and packers ...
  • Options
    And don't worry guys...

On a Monday night...
    At Home....

:shifty:
    So, What you Giving ?........ (Thanks Speedy, Alesek, & Arq+friends)
    What You Giving

I suggest you step out on your Porch.
    Run away my son. See it all. Oh, See the World!
  • Options
    Guacamolejoe and rrivers both forgot to turn in their picks on time.
    Can horos adjust the deadline? Or is it out of his hands?
    So I guess Guacamolejoe gets Denver tomorrow night...
    And don't worry guys...

On a Monday night...
    At Home....

:-? :crazy: :wtf:

I don't give a fuck......
    Count them as eliminated if you like......
    SPEEDY can take over from here....

#FHP
  • Options
    A thankless job to be the commish -- I say thank you, good sir, and am happy to abide by your rulings!

lebowski-crew.jpeg
  • Options
    Knowing Speedy, I think his comment is a tad tongue-in-cheek (and more directed to guacamolejoe than me). To be fair, guacamolejoe did say enjoy my donation.

Feel free to kick me out. It should be noted I posted my pick here at 07:33 am Pacific time, almost 2 and a half hours before the first Sunday game. 10 am EST is a tad early to close the picks, no? If I forget to post my pick Saturday, I have to be up before 7am on a Sunday to get it in living on the West Coast. In the end, however, it is my responsibility to know the time so if everyone would like me out, no hard feelings.
  • Options
    rrivers wrote:
    Knowing Speedy, I think his comment is a tad tongue-in-cheek (and more directed to guacamolejoe than me). To be fair, guacamolejoe did say enjoy my donation.

Feel free to kick me out. It should be noted I posted my pick here at 07:33 am Pacific time, almost 2 and a half hours before the first Sunday game. 10 am EST is a tad early to close the picks, no? If I forget to post my pick Saturday, I have to be up before 7am on a Sunday to get it in living on the West Coast. In the end, however, it is my responsibility to know the time so if everyone would like me out, no hard feelings.
    You sound like my kid. "It's not my fault I didn't do my homework. I forgot to write down the assignment and I left my book at school."

But yeah, why do the picks need to be in 3 hours before kickoff on Sunday?
  • Options
    The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Niagara region, Ontario, Canada Posts: 12,158
    rrivers wrote:
    If I forget to post my pick Saturday....

Don't forget. Simple as that.

Why don't you make your next week pick right now? You can change it later if you want. But at least you have a pick saved if you happen to forget on Saturday.

I made all my picks through week 17. I can change them, but just to be on the safe side all my picks are saved.
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • Options
    I knew there would be douchebags commenting. I said I should have checked it. One other thing I didn't mention is why would the time change? I signed up for this the first Sunday at 8am my time. So I show up to pick again at the same time and it's changed?
  • Options
    rrivers wrote:
    I knew there would be douchebags commenting. I said I should have checked it. One other thing I didn't mention is why would the time change? I signed up for this the first Sunday at 8am my time. So I show up to pick again at the same time and it's changed?
    Yeah, I tried to change my pick....west coast time...no dice. :fp:

Still glad the Packers lost though.
  • Options
    rrivers wrote:
    I knew there would be douchebags commenting.
    Well, clearly this is directed at me.

Did you even read what I wrote? I was backing you up on that stupid early deadline (after giving you the healthy dose of shit you richly deserve).
  • Options
    JTH wrote:
    rrivers wrote:

Did you even read what I wrote? I was backing you up on that stupid early deadline (after giving you the healthy dose of shit you richly deserve).
    :lol:
  • Options
    rrivers wrote:
    Oh, I was only having fun.

I don't give a fuck that you guys were late.
    Especially since the time had changed since the 1st week.
    Its all good.

Was just being myself, and giving you 2 a little shit.
    Its all good.
  • Options
    And don't worry guys...

On a Monday night...
    At Home....

:shifty:
    See everyone..
    Joe got the joke...
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    rrivers wrote:

Just so everyone knows..
    I talked to Joe early Monday letting him know that I was pretty sure that Horos would let him take Denver. It was only fair. And you are correct, my comment WAS directed more towards Joe, and yes it was tongue-in-cheek, since he had mentioned how the 49'ers were a "LOCK". Its all good, everyone take a deep breath, especially Horos. :lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    JTH wrote:
    rrivers wrote:

You sound like my kid. "It's not my fault I didn't do my homework. I forgot to write down the assignment and I left my book at school."

But yeah, why do the picks need to be in 3 hours before kickoff on Sunday?
    Did I make it 10 EST? My bad if I did.
    #FHP
  • Options
    rrivers wrote:

Just so everyone knows..
    I talked to Joe early Monday letting him know that I was pretty sure that Horos would let him take Denver. It was only fair. And you are correct, my comment WAS directed more towards Joe, and yes it was tongue-in-cheek, since he had mentioned how the 49'ers were a "LOCK". Its all good, everyone take a deep breath, especially Horos. :lol::lol::lol:
    Just giving you a little dose back. Wanted to PayPal you the funds but thought you might not get it.
    #FHP
  • Options
    The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Niagara region, Ontario, Canada Posts: 12,158
    JTH wrote:
    rrivers wrote:

It was directed at both of us.

He took the one little critique I offered and took offence. I also backed him up and gave him the best advise I could. I should want him to forget so that he's out of the pool, but instead I tried to help him.

Here's one last piece of advise, and this is for any of you. I'm pretty sure we all have smart phones, yeah? Why don't you put a weekly reminder in your phones for, say, Saturday night that alerts you to make your pick? That way you don't have to worry about forgetting. Now you'll just have to ask your wives/gf's or moms how to do it, :lol:
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • Options
    Horos wrote:
    rrivers wrote:

Just so everyone knows..
    Just giving you a little dose back. Wanted to PayPal you the funds but thought you might not get it.
    1st thing I did when I got home last night was check my paypal..
    :lol::lol::lol::lol: