Options

I Need Dublin

VerseintheRainVerseintheRain Posts: 27
edited August 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
Im sorry if im screwing things up on the Message Bord, or not posting this tread in a good spot of under another tread...but here is the thing
I JUST found out YESTERDAY that I can go to DUBLIN! I just bought my plane ticket to get out there and ..well im poor! Anyhow I got a flight (from western Canada) into new york so i could meet up with another fan i met in Seattle and then we will be arriveing in Dublin together...so she (Skelbird) has a ticket...me on the other hand needs one.
SO if you have an extra or 2 extra dublin tickets, please PM me or soemthing
my email is vans360@hotmail.com or on myspace my name is venassa !
I cant believe I going to see pearl jam acorss the world with under a weeks notcie! They make us live a crazy life that band!
Peace
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    I answered your other post about skelbrd + tickets in a PM. Hope it makes some sense!
  • Options
    belfast1belfast1 Posts: 780
    Im sorry if im screwing things up on the Message Bord, or not posting this tread in a good spot of under another tread...but here is the thing
    I JUST found out YESTERDAY that I can go to DUBLIN! I just bought my plane ticket to get out there and ..well im poor! Anyhow I got a flight (from western Canada) into new york so i could meet up with another fan i met in Seattle and then we will be arriveing in Dublin together...so she (Skelbird) has a ticket...me on the other hand needs one.
    SO if you have an extra or 2 extra dublin tickets, please PM me or soemthing
    my email is vans360@hotmail.com or on myspace my name is venassa !
    I cant believe I going to see pearl jam acorss the world with under a weeks notcie! They make us live a crazy life that band!
    Peace

nice one - hope you can make it! :D

by the way, i always thought it was 'verse in the rain' too

up on the pj site it says in the lyrics page for release - 'words in the rain'...duh
    dublin 1996 london 2000 dublin 2006 prague 2006 copenhagen 2007 london 2007 rotterdam 2009 london 2009 dublin 2010 belfast 2010 vienna 2014 amsterdam 2014 london 2018