Options

10C tickets - Separate PIT ?

cedricedcedriced Posts: 10
edited August 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
Hi,

For those who went to Arnhem yesterday, was there a separate pit for 10c people ?

Any trouble or delay to get in the Gelredome ?

many thanks
Cedric
"Some die just to live..."
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    something like that...

the early access 10c tix gave you a spot in front of the stage of course, than when everyone else rushed in, the first few (don't know the figure, a couple of hundreds I guess, also got a wristband and could go "frontstage"

than there was a barrier with security in between fences and behind those stood the rest of the public
    me included :( ... 10c fanclub member, 10c tickets, but due to trafficjams I wasn't allowed "frontstage" anymore (to bad non members who got in early were, but hey, I should have taking day off at work and left early .. or 10c should change the rules and really pamper their members)

neverthelees, you'll catch me frontstage tonight (Antwerp) and also Paris and Milan
    This land is mine, this land is free, I'll do what I want but irresponsibly

#192XXX
  • Options
    OK i'll see you tonight then frontsage (i'm coming with my girlfriend). I can't wait... the waiting drives me mad ...
  • Options
    stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    So are we thinking they will have separate pits for all Europe gigs? That would be really cool :D
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • Options
    JulienJulien Posts: 2,457
    Yes, let's hope so.... we'll see tonight..
    I can't wait !!! I am awake since 5 this morning and I listen to Pearl jam...(of course)
    2006: Antwerp, Paris
    2007: Copenhagen, Werchter
    2009: Rotterdam, London
    2010: MSG, Arras, Werchter
    2012: Amsterdam, Prague, Berlin
    2014: Amsterdam, Stockholm
  • Options
    Hi julien

I'm looking forward to meet you tonight. It's always nice to share our experiences and our PJ fanatism...
  • Options
    See you tonight.. I will arrive in antwerp around 2.30 and will be queueing in teh 10C queue...
  • Options
    I'll arrive a bit later than that.. Will you wear any distinctive clothe so i can recognize you ?
  • Options
    I have a PJ brown t-shirt (the one with the birds) and I have a brown sweat over it (because it's not too warm today). I have a little beard and glasses... my hair is short...
    And you ?
  • Options
    I'll wear a brown shirt with brown sweat also (+ jeans). short hair. i'll try to find you in the queue then
  • Options
    ok see you then... I'm leaving now. I'm going to cath my cousin and then we take someone else from teh board with us...
  • Options
    So are we thinking they will have separate pits for all Europe gigs? That would be really cool :D
    for the italy gigs it seems so and also many others.

barcelona though, in the email i recieved from 10c (where they write me how they THINK it will look like) there will be no 10c reserved spots...
  • Options
    PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    for the italy gigs it seems so and also many others.

barcelona though, in the email i recieved from 10c (where they write me how they THINK it will look like) there will be no 10c reserved spots...
    ALL the emails said there's no 10c reserved spot...and there isn't!

for the Nth time :rolleyes:: the front pit is for early people. If you get in at the allocated early 10c entry time, then that includes you, plus other early non-10c ticket queuers (no idea how many).
    If you have a 10c ticket but arrive late (after early entry time), you most likely will not get in the front pit.
    Therefore there's no reserved area for 10c, but if you have 10c and get your arse together you get there!
  • Options
    Pegasus wrote:
    ALL the emails said there's no 10c reserved spot...and there isn't!

for the Nth time :rolleyes:: the front pit is for early people. If you get in at the allocated early 10c entry time, then that includes you, plus other early non-10c ticket queuers (no idea how many).
    If you have a 10c ticket but arrive late (after early entry time), you most likely will not get in the front pit.
    Therefore there's no reserved area for 10c, but if you have 10c and get your arse together you get there!
    thanks pegasus.

thats all i needed to know! ;)

come in time for the show in barcelona with my girlfriend and i will have a spot in the front pit|
  • Options
    Actually got a question for people in Arnhem.

from posts I gather that:
    the pit wristband was only given once inside the pit? (unlike Dublin where we got it at teh same time as 10c one).

mentionned on French forum that 10c only got a 5mn headway (and they missed out being in the Pit becasue of that as it was already full when they got there)...is that true?
  • Options
    rower81rower81 Posts: 14
    So I have seated tix for Paris. If i get there early enough, and stand in line, is there a possbility that i could get a wristband for the pit?

Or is that only for people with general admission tix? Im a 10c member, but didnt get 10c tix....
    Columbia, MD/2000; Nassau County, NY/2003; Philly/2005; Camden I/2006; Washington, DC/2006; Paris/2006; London/2007; Tampa/2008; DC/2008; MSG I & MSG II/2008; Boston/ 2008
  • Options
    rower81 wrote:
    So I have seated tix for Paris. If i get there early enough, and stand in line, is there a possbility that i could get a wristband for the pit?

Or is that only for people with general admission tix? Im a 10c member, but didnt get 10c tix....
    I would think it only works for GA tix.

though tehre's a rumour on the french forum that there's NO seperate Pit in Antwerp...tbc

if it's true, all bets are off about further dates.
  • Options
    indeed.. I was in antwerp yesterday and there was no separate pit...