Options

Need 1 for NYC Both Nights

jchais01jchais01 Posts: 129
edited March 2008 in Given To Fly (live)
I got shut out for both shows, and I'm looking for a fellow jammer that was lucky enough to get through. Naturally I'll buy all the beer, pre-gaming as well. Please consider helping me out!

Thanks!

Jeff
"Delight in Our Youth"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    StrykerStryker Upstate, NY Posts: 585
    Beer, huh? That's a pretty compelling reason to let you buy my extra ticket. I'll know this weekend if it's up for grabs or not.
  • Options
    "Brooklyn Bronx Queens and Staten from the battery to the top of Manhatten

Asian, Middle Eastern and Latin, Black, White New York you make it happen...

We come together on the subway cars diversity unified whoever you are..."

All PJ fans have every right to travel to anywhere they damn well please to have a PJ show vacation. Computers and the internet have no pre-set bias against anyone getting in and getting tickets.

That being said, put me down on the going to both list and let all know where the party spots pre and post are going to be. I'm more than likely flying solo, so anyone who wants to party, PM me.
    I have a pretty low 10 club number and I am looking to trade one of my night 1 tickets for a night 2. Perhaps if we trade you could upgrade your location, depending on where yours ends up and where mine ends up (hoping for that random draw too of course). Let me know if you want to keep in touch and perhaps trade come show date times.

I may also be able to trade one of mine for the PHI, DC, CT and BOS shows too.

Cheers and as always-Peace to all Jammers
    1/95 DC 7/95 Chicago Tor Tol Cha 96 AlpV I II Chi St L KC 98 BSB I II 99 Phx Vegas Fresno SBern 00 BSB I II 01 (met ed) Vegas Phx Fargo St. Paul Chicago Alpine V Indy Col Virg Phi I II MSG I II (got on DVD!) 03 Calg 05 Clev Vegas LA I II SBar 06 Lon Dus Cop Nij Bel 07 Phi I II DC MSG I II Har BOS I II 08, LA3/4, SD '09, MSG I II '10, Missoula, London ONT, Wrigley, SD, LA1/2, Portland. Wrigley '16 I and II.