Looking to Party in Camden/Philly

jchais01jchais01 Posts: 129
edited May 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
What's going on before the Camden/ Philly show 5/27? Anyone know what time the parking lot opens? Is Law Enforcement strict about partying? I'm looking to party hard-core before the show....Can't Wait!!!!
"Delight in Our Youth"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• elm152elm152 Posts: 5
    I've been refreshing this periodically since I am interested as well. The area is absolute crap but it could be fun to get a large tailgating group in the parking lot. Anyone know if they allow grills?
  • Sharon_Hearts_PJSharon_Hearts_PJ Posts: 1,383
    You might want to check with the Tweeter for specifics, but on this very Message Board there is at least one, if not two, gigantic threads discussing the massive tailgate planned for the CCFA fundraising.
    *Rock and/or Roll!*
  • jchais01jchais01 Posts: 129
    13PJ13 wrote:
    You might want to check with the Tweeter for specifics, but on this very Message Board there is at least one, if not two, gigantic threads discussing the massive tailgate planned for the CCFA fundraising.

I can't find those threads.

WHO'S PARTYING IN CAMDEN DAMMIT!!!!?????

:-D
    "Delight in Our Youth"
    jchais01 wrote:
    Where are you looking?

http://forums.pearljam.com/search.php?searchid=770918
    *Rock and/or Roll!*
  • atomickidcupatomickidcup Posts: 209
    Camden is a great tailgate party. My crew will be there with canopy, grill, full bar, and lounge chairs!! We did it up over the 4th in 03 and this year should be even better!! Bring it on!!
  • idratherbeidratherbe Posts: 367
    Camden is a great tailgate party. My crew will be there with canopy, grill, full bar, and lounge chairs!! We did it up over the 4th in 03 and this year should be even better!! Bring it on!!

Right on; the answer is HELL YES PEOPLE CAN PARTY AT CAMDEN. Remember Camden 1 in '03 when it started POURING down rain? That was pure comedy, watching people (from inside the car; I stayed dry!) getting crazy in the rain. :D

The group I was with last time had BBQ grills, tons of beer, etc. So GET READY because it's going to be a long (and wonderful) 2 days!

~peace~
    Never allow someone to be your Priority,
    While allowing yourself to be their Option.

‹^›_‹(ô¿ô)›_‹^›

Please visit daily: www.theanimalrescuesite.com
  • atomickidcupatomickidcup Posts: 209
    We took turns dumping the water out from our canopy!! That god for the ever flowing margaritas and beer to pull us through the rain. Now that was a GOOD TIME!!
  • Light_yearsLight_years Posts: 58
    Camden always turns into a crazy party in the parking lot, and for the most part the cops dont really care as long as you dont have a nitrous tank, camden is a really shitty place, the cops have better shit to worry about
    "Pussies no more"
    "Johnny we miss, Pete your still the greatest"
  • peanutheadpeanuthead Posts: 35
    dont forget to make to pats steaks!!!!!!

or south street souvlakia (if you like greek)!!!!!!
    first comes love then comes pain. let the games begin.
    '23 Fort Worth #2
    '22 Oklahoma City
    '09 Seattle
    '07- Chicago 'THE VIC'!!
    '06- st. paul'
    '06-DC'
    '04-boston'
    '00-va beach' First show of US tour
    '00-seattle' second to last show :(
    '98 hartford'
    '98 virginia beach
    5 DAYS.....5 DAYS.......5 DAYS.........AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

I can't wait to hear the new shit live!!!!! Its almost Party Time!!!! :-D
    "Delight in Our Youth"
  • cableguy119cableguy119 Posts: 114
    Get your tickets and then pay $5 (roundtrip) to take the ferry across to penn's landing and walk to south street souvlakia and check out south street it is a cool place.

I am going to Tower Records on South street to see if they have avocado on vinyl. If not there are smaller record companies in that area that do carry vinyl so it is going to be a diversion to kill some time and should leave me plenty of time to kill a few brain cells as well before the show. Ticket window opens at noon. take the ferry around 1 come back over around 4 doors open at 6:30. Go in get poster and kick back and catch the show. It can't get here fast enough. Go to inlaws sleep and do it all again on Sunday. Lather rinse repeat. I can't wait.
    So many amazing shows! Thank you.
  • Dr_GonzoDr_Gonzo Posts: 2
    What is the deal with that ferry? How often does it run and does it go after the show too?
    Vinyl's not out yet. Might want to spend your time on South Street better.
    Get your tickets and then pay $5 (roundtrip) to take the ferry across to penn's landing and walk to south street souvlakia and check out south street it is a cool place.

I am going to Tower Records on South street to see if they have avocado on vinyl. If not there are smaller record companies in that area that do carry vinyl so it is going to be a diversion to kill some time and should leave me plenty of time to kill a few brain cells as well before the show. Ticket window opens at noon. take the ferry around 1 come back over around 4 doors open at 6:30. Go in get poster and kick back and catch the show. It can't get here fast enough. Go to inlaws sleep and do it all again on Sunday. Lather rinse repeat. I can't wait.
    *Rock and/or Roll!*
    I'm getting to Philly around 1PM on Saturday. What time are people meeting up?
    "Delight in Our Youth"
  • thatgirlthatgirl Posts: 3,671
    jchais01 wrote:

WHO'S PARTYING IN CAMDEN DAMMIT!!!!?????

:-D
    how can you not find our thread? its the one with almost 8000 posts, usually at the top of the porch!
    lots arent opening till 2pm
    "I hear Fanch has a Pimp Cup and loves Kiss. I think that's all that really matters."
  • salngrsalngr Posts: 55
    u mean that big thread with capital letters saying something like official or something
    "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini (or diet coke) in the other hand, body thoroughly used up, worn out and tired..."
    salngr wrote:
    u mean that big thread with capital letters saying something like official or something
    yea yea something like that! haha

it is OFFICIAL!
    "I hear Fanch has a Pimp Cup and loves Kiss. I think that's all that really matters."
    hmmm yeah i didnt see it either
    "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini (or diet coke) in the other hand, body thoroughly used up, worn out and tired..."
  • anyone know how strict they are on camelbaks?
    i wanna go but i dont want to go alone
    ahhh ok thanks Thatgirl now i know where i saw that