Options

Gorge Lost & Found thread

nebbynebby Posts: 3
edited July 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
To the kick-ass Denver-area girls dancing and sharing drinks with me in the "best damn spot at the Gorge": Doh! I have your Nikon Coolpix that I forgot to get back to you--so sorry!! PM me with a few details 'bout the evening to verify you're the right owner... ie where we were at, camera description... -Ben
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    RonForchetteRonForchette Posts: 175
    This is just one of the reason I love fellow pj fans. A lot (some meatheads aside) seem to be really great people. I commend you for not being an ass-cock and keeping their camera. May good karma come to you.
    Alpine Valley '92
    Milwaukee 2 '95
    Alpine Valley '00
    Milwaukee 1 '06
  • Options
    BrainOfJDBrainOfJD Posts: 242
    I commend you for not being an ass-cock and keeping their camera.

Nobody wants to be an ass-cock
    10 million dune buggies comin' down the mountain
  • Options
    Eliot RosewaterEliot Rosewater Posts: 2,684
    LOST: My will to live - since I wasn't able to attend either show at the Gorge.
  • Options
    CosmoCosmo Posts: 12,219
    LOST: My will to live - since I wasn't able to attend either show at the Gorge.
    Still... you gotta admit that ending your part of the tour from that great 'seat' in San Francisco was definately closing out on a high note... right?
    Allen Fieldhouse, home of the 2008 NCAA men's Basketball Champions! Go Jayhawks!
    Hail, Hail!!!
  • Options
    andydick8andydick8 Posts: 205
    I found an envelope with a single ticket in it. Row 20ish. I think Brian was the name on it. I left it at the box office at around 5:30. I wonder if he ever got it???

...Brian???
    Add your benaroya vinyl # to the list!!!
    http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=104018
  • Options
    nothingman44nothingman44 Posts: 1,495
    i LOST about 12 lbs out there at the gorge from the heat.

did anybody find them?
  • Options
    Eliot RosewaterEliot Rosewater Posts: 2,684
    Cosmo wrote:
    Still... you gotta admit that ending your part of the tour from that great 'seat' in San Francisco was definately closing out on a high note... right?
    Oh, absolutely. I'm being dramatic, of course. But still....even buying all the boots just isn't doing it for me after being able to see five shows this summer. Luckily I've got tix to Sleater-Kinney's final show in Portland next month. That should give me my fix for the energy found at a live show for a while. I mean, they're certainly not Pearl Jam but I find their energy somewhat intoxicating.....or maybe it's Janet's bouncing drummer breasts that intoxicate me. Either way, seeing them live again should keep me happy for a day or two.
  • Options
    kwalkersvkwalkersv Posts: 7
    I lost my bowels in the campground after eating a really BAD Gyros in the gorge. Was up with the squirts all night!!!! I hope NO ONE found this!!!
    Sorry if you did but I couldn't make it to restrooms!!! GYROS NOT GOOD!!!
    Surfitkj
    "Can't you see
    The oceans size?
    Defining time
    And time
    Arising
    Arms laid upon me
    Being so kind
    To let me ride"
  • Options
    brainofPJbrainofPJ Posts: 2,361
    i lost my posters from both nights...

pleeaaase send them to me

Esther's here and she's sick?

hi Esther, now we are all going to be sick, thanks
  • Options
    LizardkingLizardking Posts: 936
    i LOST about 12 lbs out there at the gorge from the heat.

did anybody find them?

GOT IT!!! Gladly return!!!
    Lizardking

http://www.myspace.com/lizardkings1

(This Post May Have Been Edited By AT&T)
  • Options
    nebbynebby Posts: 3
    What a hard-core weekend. I don't know if was the heat, the beer, the weed, then the booze... and wine... but nite 2 is somewhat a blur. All I remember is at some point after the 2nd beer, I look around and there's a wall of beautiful women dancing behind me. Never--ever--get reserved seating at the Gorge. Maybe if you're in the first few rows that'd be cool--but nothing compares to the view and sound at the lower leveled lawn area, in particular the far left side (I left my row 14 seat after 3rd song--great view of the band, but horrible sound. Farther back, you get the reverb of the entire venue (like your head is inside Matt's drum) and the perfect view of the river as the Gorge fades slowly with the sun. It's funny--the only thing I remember is taking a few photos for these ladies, the battery dies, and instead of setting it down with everyone dancing around in our little mush pit, I held on to it for a little while, and at some point put it in my pocket. Half-way back to Seattle I find two cameras in my pocket. Oh, I remember Eddie getting on the sound booth!