Options

ISO: Pearl Jam Wrigley Field Chicago Mural Print

ajgonzalajgonzal Posts: 50
edited August 2013 in Lost Dogs
Too soon?

In anticipation of being shut out of the Munk One/Dabs Myla Wrigley Mural Print, I want to be the first to raise his hand and say I'll take yours if you have an extra or are willing to trade yours. I have cash and a few Wrigley items for trade. Would do a package deal for the print including a few of the items listed below and cash as I understand the Mural Print will be around $100 w/ shipping.

Grey Wrigley Hat - Unworn
XL Grey Wrigley Shirt - Unworn
Munk One Dirty Frank Poster
1 unopened pack of Wrigley cards

I understand the presale is tomorrow, but I have had terrible luck in the past hitting the lottery on this, so any help would be appreciated. If a deal is made, I will pay promptly if cash is part of the deal.

I will update if I am able to score one, so I will have an update tomorrow around 10:05 AM PST.

Thanks for looking and PM me if interested if you manage to score one tomorrow. Best of luck to all.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    No dice on the sale. Got to the Paypal screen a few times, had the phantom $1 charge show on my bank account but got shut out.

If anyone has one to sell/trade, PM me please.
  • Options
    juddboz80juddboz80 Posts: 2,141
    Which artists website did u try to buy from?
    Cant buy what i want cause its free....
  • Options
    I tried both sites. The only one I got through on was Munk One, but that is where I had the Paypal issue.
  • Options
    *Good Vibes Bump

Adding 1 pack of unopened cards to my trade bait.