ISO Vintage TS9 Tube Screamer

InHiding19InHiding19 Posts: 2,385
edited September 2013 in Musicians and Gearheads
Any of you guys got a lead on one. I am looking online, but don't see much. I want the one with the JRC4558D chip. Thanks!
Out of the Blue and Into the Black................Uncle Neil Philly 08 here I come!!!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• I'd just check craigslist, ebay, or pawn shops. A buddy got one at a pawnshop for about $40. It's rare because pawn shops mark up big time. They research how much everything is on ebay.
    Grand Rapids '04, Detroit '06
    JEFF HARDY AND JEFF AMENT USED TO LOOK THE SAME
    "Pearl Jam always eases my mind and fires me up at the same time.”-Jeff Hardy
  • InHiding19InHiding19 Posts: 2,385
    Wow, 40$ is a steal.
    Out of the Blue and Into the Black................Uncle Neil Philly 08 here I come!!!!
  • InHiding19 wrote:
    Wow, 40$ is a steal.
    No doubt. Well over 50% off...
  • You can't just settle for an analog man silver mod?

Also, did they not reissue the "original" version a few years back? Was it not authentically original circuitry?
    http://www.zzounds.com/item--IBATS808
    If I was to smile and I held out my hand
    If I opened it now would you not understand?
    They did a "vintage" reissue, but the tone is not the same regardless of what they said.
  • InHiding19 wrote:
    They did a "vintage" reissue, but the tone is not the same regardless of what they said.
    Agreed. I've heard both, in person. There's also a difference in how they effect your amp's tube tone.
    I found one on the ebay, but they want over 300$ ...........lame!