edited September 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
Anyone getting it? Which system?
Hit me up NIZ75 PS3..lets play
Shoes...Shoes for my friends!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,668
    cancelled my preorder.

Still having way too much fun with NCAA. Then GTA V will come out. By the time I will want to play Madden and upload my draft classes, there may be a good price drop
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    PS3 possibly. Need to check out the demo first.
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,775
    Getting it for 360 tuesday
  • SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 Posts: 26,145
    What will the Madden that's released in 2025 be called?
    severed hand thirteen
    2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17
  • I haven't bought a video game in 10 years, but got Madden 25. My thumbs are sore and I will have to fight my way to keep playing amongst my wife and 4 year old daughter who seem to control the TV with the Housewives and Little Mermaid. This game is awesome, but I do not like that you can't play a season as a team. Games a much more complex from back when I started with Nintendo and Tecmo Bowl!!
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    I've thought about picking up a copy. The last Madden game I got was '09 or 10. Played it for maybe a week and then it collected dust.
    I've heard 25 was pretty damn good though...

PSN: "mca47"
  • PRL1JAMPRL1JAM Posts: 787
    I haven't bought a video game in 10 years, but got Madden 25. My thumbs are sore and I will have to fight my way to keep playing amongst my wife and 4 year old daughter who seem to control the TV with the Housewives and Little Mermaid. This game is awesome, but I do not like that you can't play a season as a team. Games a much more complex from back when I started with Nintendo and Tecmo Bowl!!

I haven't bought a Madden game in almost five years, thought about getting this one. What do you mean you can't play a season as a team? Curious about that
    Picked it up. Played for about 20 minutes and realized why I stopped buying Madden games.
    What's with the player animations? After every timeout it's the exact same animation...kid giving Charles Tillman water. Players celebrating busy jumping up and down like a 5 year old? I made an extra point and my O-lineman was dancing around my kicker like he won the Superbowl. Player models are waaaay off. Replays are terrible. Physics are sketchy. Controls are just ok.

Can't wait to trade this in! :x
    Just got a offensive pass interference called on my center on a pass 20 yards down the field. :fp: :fp:

Yep....my center.
    Oh, and there are starters on my team that I've never heard of and players in the wrong positions. :fp: :fp:
  • PRL1JAMPRL1JAM Posts: 787
    mca47 wrote:
    Picked it up. Played for about 20 minutes and realized why I stopped buying Madden games.
    What's with the player animations? After every timeout it's the exact same animation...kid giving Charles Tillman water. Players celebrating busy jumping up and down like a 5 year old? I made an extra point and my O-lineman was dancing around my kicker like he won the Superbowl. Player models are waaaay off. Replays are terrible. Physics are sketchy. Controls are just ok.

damn, perhaps maybe I will wait on this one. Gonna read some reviews on it before I decide.

anyone remember how great ESPN NFL2k5 was? Not a fanboy, I just remember that being such a great football game. The presentation on it was by far the best. Still might get Madden, I am going to wait a while though to hear other opinions on it
    PRL1JAM wrote:
    mca47 wrote:

damn, perhaps maybe I will wait on this one. Gonna read some reviews on it before I decide.

anyone remember how great ESPN NFL2k5 was? Not a fanboy, I just remember that being such a great football game. The presentation on it was by far the best. Still might get Madden, I am going to wait a while though to hear other opinions on it
    What's crazy is that it actually got good reviews. :shock:
    I'm guessing they were likely comparing it to past Madden games. How can EA do so well with the NHL games but completely fuck up Madden every damn year? I really wish the team who does MLB The Show had a chance to do a NFL game! The Show is sports videogames at its finest!

I'll give Madden another couple plays then its going back while its still new and has some decent value...