Bridge School Benefit 96 is awesome!!!

edited June 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
Anyone who hasn't heard these concerts should goto pearljamlive.com and give them a listen... nice acoustic twists to songs, especially Courdoroy (spelling?) and porch is pretty awesome too. Been listening for days and I like the little changes to some classics and I know a few people will agree! peace!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• VortexVortex Posts: 8,772
    Anyone who hasn't heard these concerts should goto pearljamlive.com and give them a listen... nice acoustic twists to songs, especially Courdoroy (spelling?) and porch is pretty awesome too. Been listening for days and I like the little changes to some classics and I know a few people will agree! peace!

I´m agree but i prefer the ones from 1994, PJ version of Daniel Johnston´s Walking The Cow is really awsome.
    If you follow every dream
    You might get lost
  • gmcabralgmcabral Posts: 50
    Vortex wrote:
    I´m agree but i prefer the ones from 1994, PJ version of Daniel Johnston´s Walking The Cow is really awsome.

mike watt's version is even better.. check out fIREHOSE's Flyin' The Flannel CD.
  • untitleduntitled Posts: 86
    i absolutely love the version of corduroy from bridge 96 corduroy was always one of my pj favourites but this version is top of everything
    just wanted to dance to bad music
    drive bad cars
    watch bad t.v.
  • Anyone who hasn't heard these concerts should goto pearljamlive.com and give them a listen... nice acoustic twists to songs, especially Courdoroy (spelling?) and porch is pretty awesome too. Been listening for days and I like the little changes to some classics and I know a few people will agree! peace!
    My favorite is 2003 or 04, can't remember exactly, but when the first day they opened with Masters of War, and did a repeat of the song the 2nd day. I hope they're there for the 20th anniversary this year!