Options

August 22, 1998 - Barrie, ON (15th Anniversary Thread)

nevmilesnevmiles Ottawa, ON Posts: 1,363
edited August 2013 in The Porch
Given that tomorrow is the 15th anniversary of the show in Barrie, Ontario in 1998, I thought I would dedicate a thread to honouring this great show. Who was there? I want stories/experiences etc. Let's pay homage to this great show!

08/22/98 – Molson Park: Barrie, Ontario [125m]
attendance: 35,000
support act: Cheap Trick, All Systems Go, Hayden, Cracker, Matthew Good Band
soundcheck: Not for You (snippet), Corduroy (short), I Got Shit, MFC
set: Corduroy, Brain of J, Hail Hail, Animal, Dissident, Given to Fly, MFC, Habit, Wishlist, Even Flow, Daughter/(Surrender), In Hiding, Jeremy, State of Love and Trust, Nothingman, Better Man, Leatherman, Alive
enc 1: Immortality, Rearviewmirror, Last Exit, I Got Shit/(Cinnamon Girl), Black, Do the Evolution
enc 2: Yellow Ledbetter
notes: As Cheap Trick is performing, various members of PJ are spotted rocking out (and Mike taking photos through a small hole cut in the black cloth enveloping the scaffolding!), including Ed doing chinups and swinging on the scaffolding poles like a monkey and then holding his hand out, practically above his head, snapping his fingers rapidly with Rick Nielsen acknowledging him and grinning. During the first few songs, someone tosses a football and Ed catches it and looks around as if to say, “What the hell?!” Then he says, “check this out” and he flings his shoe off his foot simply by throwing his leg up in the air and kicks the ball 40 yards into the crowd. After ‘Animal,’ Ed addresses the crowd for the first time: “We made it, looks beautiful out there, we’ll try to do it better than last time we played here, I feel better, I’m Ed Vedder.” During ‘Habit,’ Ed changes the “speaking as” line to “speaking as a dumb-ass, beer-drinking, propaganda-believing, missile-shooting, American.” ‘Surrender’ is a Cheap Trick song. Right before ‘State,’ Ed refers to a Mike having a special guest, and Mike plays the song with one of Rick Nielsen’s guitars. ‘Nothingman’ is highlighted with lightning bolts on the backdrop. During ‘Leatherman,’ Ed’s guitar cuts out during the break, Matt just keeps drumming. Then: “Driving in today, I saw two of the coolest things I’ve ever seen: First I saw a guy wearing a watermelon on his head [laughing] – that guy’s Canadian of the year; then I saw the most amazing thing I’ve ever seen on the tour: I saw a guy with a truck, and in the back of a truck he had a couch, a chair, a fridge … this song’s about a bad-ass, the people up front are a bunch of bad-asses, the people in the back are a bunch of bad-asses; you’re all a bunch of bad-asses.” During Mike’s ‘Alive’ solo, Ed is walking along the speaker stands, dancing and pointing and jumping up and down. “Next time we come here – actually there might not be a next time – I don’t know if you know this, but the Doomsday Clock was pushed forward a few minutes, the Doomsday Clock is now at 5 minutes to midnight; you guys don’t know what I’m talking about, do you – it means we’re all gonna die, fuckers …” leading to ‘Immortality.’ ‘Do the Evolution’ features the new video on the backdrop. A great crowd with Ed acknowledging: “Next time we’ll do three shows in smaller venues so we can get the same number of people in.” When the band takes the stage for ‘Yellow Ledbetter,’ the crowd noise is unbelievable and Ed covers his ears! He changes the lyrics from “don’t ever wanna feel this way again” to “am never gonna have this much fun again.” Ed appears not to want to leave, staring at the cheering crowd and leaving with his hand placed over his heart.

033015004608:20,22:1998.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3alA4Vd3xY

This show holds a very special place in my heart for the following reasons:

- It was my first time seeing PJ live.
- It was my 20th Birthday. (which really makes me love this show even more).
- It was a spectacular summer's day/evening.
- A show in front of 30,000 people: GA
- An epic weekend away with about 8 of my best friends.
- Probably one of the best weekends of my life.

This experience changed me from casual PJ fan to hardcore fan. I have been obsessed with them ever since.

The things I love and remember the most from this weekend/show? Heading up to my buddy's cottage in Peterborough on the Friday night to hang out, then making the last little drive to Barrie the following morning. We found a horribly shitty little camp ground just off the 400 (Cedar Park Camp Grounds, anyone familiar with it from Barrie? http://www.cedarparkcampgrounds.com/home.html) where we had to pitch our tents in a common area surrounded by trailers . . . but it suited our needs.

We pre-drank, then cabbed to the venue . . . . we were forced to get out early because of the traffic and walked the remainder of the way to Molson Park . . . . I remember seeing "Rick The Temp" from MuchMusic in a truck along Bayview Dr. while walking . . . my buddy yelled "Hey, it's Rick The Temp" to which he replied "Hey I'll see you guys in there!" :)

Once inside, it was more beer for us before heading to the pit before show time . . . we pushed our way to a decent spot where my PJ virginity would be taken from me in a flash as Corduroy rang from the stage . . . . I didn't know what hit me. I remember being deep in the pit for the first few songs and quickly lost 2 of my buddies . . . I was holding onto the last of my friends who ventured into the pit with me and soon lost him too in the melee . . . . and that was the last time I saw any of my friends for the rest of the show! But it didn't matter as I enjoyed the pit a bit more before heading back a bit to enjoy the music . . . then back into the pit for the final few songs before meeting my friends at our pre-determined meeting spot.

I was tired, thirsty and covered in dust, but it was epic!

Loved the setlist for the night and many versions of the songs. Highlights for me:

- Eddie catching/kicking the football;
- "We've been here before, yeah? Well let's make it better this time. It's already better. i feel better. I'm Eddie Vedder.";
- Eddie's doomsday speech;
- Eddie's "Watermelon hat guy" story during the breakdown of Leatherman;
- Amazing versions of In Hiding, Black, Immortality, Nothingman, and YL (among other songs!);
- Hearing GTF and Evolution live for the first time (and seeing the Evolution video on the backdrop during the song).

A great show/weekend that I always remember fondly! Lastly, here's a page I made YEARS ago dedicated to my experience at Barrie . . . it's very old school, but is still up on the web for some reason :?
http://www3.sympatico.ca/jmsmiles/barrie.htm
Barrie 08/22/98
Montreal 10/04/00
Toronto 10/05/00
Toronto 06/28/03
Kitchener 09/11/05
Ottawa 09/16/05
Toronto 08/21/09
Toronto 09/11/11
Ottawa 09/14/11
Buffalo 10/12/13
Ottawa 05/08/16
Chicago 08/20/18
Ottawa 09/03/22
Nashville 09/16/22
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,640
    Didnt go but always thought it was cool how many opening bands they had that night. Thats a great one day festival lineup
  • Options
    pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Maryland Posts: 9,884
    This would be a great vault show to release.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • Options
    This was also my first show. After being shut out of tickets for 94 (Cleveland) and 96 (Toledo) I finally discovered and joined the fan club and got tickets for Cuyahoga Falls, which was a few days later. I think I got these tickets from a local guy through the Usenet forums. It was an epic road trip that had many permutations before we actually left - between people dropping out, hotels getting overbooked and a car breaking down we finally got to Toronto and then made our way up to Barrie.

Some of my most vivid memories were visiting the WalMart and McD's for some pre-show nourishment and talking with other fans. Then getting in line for what seemed like hours to get into the venue, in the beating sun... seeing the guys pull in on the couch that was on a trailer - true tailgaters. Ed mentioned them during the show and it was awesome knowing exactly what he was talking about. Getting to hear the soundcheck and mingling in the beer garden and rain room were mostly what we did all afternoon, while catching Cracker and some of the other bands in what I've always referred to as the first PJ Fest. I remember seeing the poster and thinking it would be a cool souvenir and here I am 7 shows later and it's become a show tradition/obsession. When Cheap Trick hit the stage and then seeing Ed and Mike side stage watching them just added to the energy and it seemed like that anticipation just grew and grew into a palpable thing as their set went on... when PJ finally came out I was floored and all of the pent up energy I had was released in an awkward dance/bounce/singing frenzy. I'd waited so long to actually see them I could barely realize and fully appreciate what I was seeing and while it might seem corny, I was just stolen by the rhythm of the night (Gloria Estefan much?). I listen to the boot now and can transport myself to exactly where I was standing and who I was focused on, but it was so much to take in and the memories have grown foggy through the years, but it's still the moment that cemented me as a hardcore fan for sure. Black was the true highlight for me at that time of my life and I got a little emotional throughout that song. When Mike finished the last notes of YL I could hardly believe it was over... the impossible traffic back to Toronto was rendered invisible as I floated on the high of that show. It was clearly a moment of transcendence for me that has really only been eclipsed by the birth of my children.

c b j
    c b j
  • Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,640
    Every 98 show deserves a 15 yr anniversary thread. Every setlist is killer.
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,534
    It's amazing how quickly time flashes by. This was my 4th show, and after standing against the rail between Ed and Stone my torso paid the price with very severe bruising. The weather was just perfect that day and while the thought of the venue wasn't appealing leading up to the show, the concert couldn't have been any better. The band was very tight & animated and it was a real treat watching them outdoors for the 1st time. Wish I could have seen more than the 3 shows I did on the '98 Yield tour.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    Dead Man WalkingDead Man Walking Toronto-ish Posts: 2,761
    This would be a great vault show to release.
    I can totally get behind this.

This was my second show and I managed to get right up to the front on Stone's side. I brought a disposable camera and snapped a bunch of photos. Only a handful turned out.

I just remember Ed just constantly looking out into the dust and smiling. I think part of him wished he was in there with us.
  • Options
    I brought a disposable camera and snapped a bunch of photos. Only a handful turned out.

I just remember Ed just constantly looking out into the dust and smiling. I think part of him wished he was in there with us.

Scan & post please! I'd love to see more pics from the show....
    Barrie 08/22/98
    Montreal 10/04/00
    Toronto 10/05/00
    Toronto 06/28/03
    Kitchener 09/11/05
    Ottawa 09/16/05
    Toronto 08/21/09
    Toronto 09/11/11
    Ottawa 09/14/11
    Buffalo 10/12/13
    Ottawa 05/08/16
    Chicago 08/20/18
    Ottawa 09/03/22
    Nashville 09/16/22
  • Options
    BS284214BS284214 Posts: 30
    I was there. It was a great day as it was the 1st time I seem Pearl Jam. I was 17 years old and had just started going to concerts and this could have changed my life for ever. Right from camping out at ticketmaster to make sure we got tickets all the to spend the whole show is the pit working my way up to 2nd row dead center for the 2nd half of the show. What a great day I still get goosebumps thinking about it.
  • Options
    wstenwsten Posts: 29
    I was there too, and i think i remember Ed cutting some kids hair on stage....did that happen at this show?
  • Options
    skanji32skanji32 Posts: 592
    2nd show for me...24 at the time.

Had a blast.

My old man picked me up outside the venue, and said, "that sounded amazing"....
    My 22 shows:
    1996 - Toronto
    1998 - Montreal, Toronto
    2000 - Montreal, Toronto
    2003 - Toronto, Montreal
    2004 - Boston I, Boston II
    2005 - Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa
    2011 - Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa
    2013 - London, Seattle
    2016 - Ottawa, Toronto I, Toronto II
  • Options
    kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    I didn't go to this show, but it was one of the first bootlegs I ever got -- back in the day when you used to have mail people cassettes! I loved listening to this show ... it sounded so much fun, and I wish I could have been there. But the boot certainly made me feel as if I was!

:think:

Think I'm gonna have to put Barrie '98 on now ... :D
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • Options
    skanji32skanji32 Posts: 592
    kw18 wrote:
    I didn't go to this show, but it was one of the first bootlegs I ever got -- back in the day when you used to have mail people cassettes! I loved listening to this show ... it sounded so much fun, and I wish I could have been there. But the boot certainly made me feel as if I was!

:think:

Think I'm gonna have to put Barrie '98 on now ... :D

Amen to the cassettes....those were the days.

Now we got people complaining about Pearl Jam baseball cards...*facepalm*
    My 22 shows:
    1996 - Toronto
    1998 - Montreal, Toronto
    2000 - Montreal, Toronto
    2003 - Toronto, Montreal
    2004 - Boston I, Boston II
    2005 - Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa
    2011 - Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa
    2013 - London, Seattle
    2016 - Ottawa, Toronto I, Toronto II
  • Options
    wsten wrote:
    I was there too, and i think i remember Ed cutting some kids hair on stage....did that happen at this show?

Don't think it was Barrie.

And if anyone else has pictures from the day, I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see them . . . . one my buddies took his disposable and we took a bunch of pics at Molson Park . . . not sure what he ever did with them . . I'm sure they're lost or tucked away somewhere at his parent's place or something. I should ask him about them...
    Barrie 08/22/98
    Montreal 10/04/00
    Toronto 10/05/00
    Toronto 06/28/03
    Kitchener 09/11/05
    Ottawa 09/16/05
    Toronto 08/21/09
    Toronto 09/11/11
    Ottawa 09/14/11
    Buffalo 10/12/13
    Ottawa 05/08/16
    Chicago 08/20/18
    Ottawa 09/03/22
    Nashville 09/16/22
  • Options
    I don't have much time, and will post the full story later... But Ed gave me his pick after I Got Shit and I almost put a hole in my hand I held it so tight the rest of the show... By far, my best PJ experience ever!!!
    ...makes much more sense to live in the present tense.
    1996 - Buffalo
    1998 - Barrie
    1998 - Pittsburgh
    2006 - Pittsburgh
    2009 - Philly Night 4
    2011 - EV - Detroit
    2013 - Pittsburgh
    2013 - Baltimore
  • Options
    BF89905BF89905 Posts: 1,343
    My first show @ 19 years old. I remember great weather, ice cold tailgating beers, and plenty of good conversations while with neighbouring fans in the parking lot. Three friends and I got into the parking lots really early around noontime. A great show - so much energy. I was positioned at the bottom of the hill. I remember the crowd really getting into at the first sounds of Corduroy, and Ed's talk of the watermelon on some guy's head and the really functional truck he saw in the parking lots. I slept in the back of a pick-up truck in the parking lot with my legs hanging out the back. I really wish my friends and I had started our concert-going experiences a few years earlier - I had all the albums when they first hit the stores, just never made it to the concerts before this show. Good memories.
  • Options
    I don't have much time, and will post the full story later... But Ed gave me his pick after I Got Shit and I almost put a hole in my hand I held it so tight the rest of the show... By far, my best PJ experience ever!!!

Was it the orange guitar pick with the word "ed" on it?
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    just davejust dave Posts: 260
    This was my first pj show. I got shut out for 96 in toronto.

I remember sneaking a quarter of shrooms in and splitting it with a buddy.

I didn't catch much off of them, but my buddy did big time. lol.

Great show, loved it, got to crowd surf at a Pj show, was so close, it was awesome, i wish shows were still GA, because at 33 i'm still in great shape and bring high energy as a fan.

I have the boot to this show, wish i could get some video footage
  • Options
    lcusicklcusick Posts: 310
    August 22nd is my son's birthday too- he was 15 then. He was def. a Pearl Jam fan back then and still is! That sounds like a great show. The first time I saw PJ was in Toronto on my birthday.
  • Options
    mattseattleusamattseattleusa North Idaho, USA Posts: 346
    Made the drive up for this show from CT, where I lived at the time. Loved Molson Park as a concert venue. Saw the OLP Summersault show the day before. Great shows, great weekend with great memories!! Seeing PJ with Cheap Trick was amazing!
    I will not lose my Faith, it's an Inside job today....
  • Options
    evsgjammevsgjamm Posts: 2,103
    Reading all your guys's comments, stories, memories etc. has slapped a permagrin on my face. Sounds like Barrie, ON '98 was an epic event in many people's lives!!!!!!!!! Keep the stories, photos and old-ass SYMPATICO websites comin :lol::lol:
    Vancouver '03, Paramount Theatre '05, Saskatoon '05, Calgary '05, Edmonton '05, Saskatoon '11, Calgary '11, Calgary '13

2010 WATCH IT GO TO FIRE!!
  • Options
    100 Pacer wrote:

Yes, sir! All of my buddies that petered out early were back in the dust wondering who got it where we were (right in front of Ed, my armpits were bruised for weeks)... Then when we met out at the Molson Park sign, I showed them and palm was bruised from holding it so tight! Haha! I was so jazzed that I actually drove the whole way home (10 hours) to PA because I couldn't wait to show everyone and tell the story. Longest and coolest day of my PJ life! I was 19.

I believe Ed handed out a handful that night. I kept thinking you have to give me one! And I swear in I Got Shit he looked at me and said (off mic) "Next one.".... it was insane.
    ...makes much more sense to live in the present tense.
    1996 - Buffalo
    1998 - Barrie
    1998 - Pittsburgh
    2006 - Pittsburgh
    2009 - Philly Night 4
    2011 - EV - Detroit
    2013 - Pittsburgh
    2013 - Baltimore
  • Options
    100 Pacer wrote:

Yes, sir! All of my buddies that petered out early were back in the dust wondering who got it where we were (right in front of Ed, my armpits were bruised for weeks)... Then when we met out at the Molson Park sign, I showed them and palm was bruised from holding it so tight! Haha! I was so jazzed that I actually drove the whole way home (10 hours) to PA because I couldn't wait to show everyone and tell the story. Longest and coolest day of my PJ life! I was 19.

I believe Ed handed out a handful that night. I kept thinking you have to give me one! And I swear in I Got Shit he looked at me and said (off mic) "Next one.".... it was insane.

That's a great story. I was lucky enough to score the same pick a couple of nights prior at the Montreal show. I can still remember how much Ed enjoyed interacting with those of us up front at the Barrie show. He was practically grinning, he was in such a great mood.

• Options
    shepajoshepajo western, ny Posts: 29
    This was also my first show at 19 years old. I remember all of my friends going up to Buffalo in 1996 and I could not go because of sporting obligations in high school so I was bummed. But this was my day. I remember it being a beautiful day and a handful of us drove up from western ny. I remember waiting by the gate for the doors to open to go into the stage area for pearl jam. I ran up front and was on the rail for all of cheap trick and up until rearview mirror during pj. I had mistakenly worn sandals that day and the crowd was just going nuts during rearview so i had to head to the back. But was one of my most memorable shows of my 40+. I just remember looking back and seeing a sea of people and that image will never be forgotten. Cannot wait for this fall tour!!!!
  • Options
    lcusick wrote:
    August 22nd is my son's birthday too- he was 15 then. He was def. a Pearl Jam fan back then and still is! That sounds like a great show. The first time I saw PJ was in Toronto on my birthday.

Happy birthday to your son!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Barrie 08/22/98
    Montreal 10/04/00
    Toronto 10/05/00
    Toronto 06/28/03
    Kitchener 09/11/05
    Ottawa 09/16/05
    Toronto 08/21/09
    Toronto 09/11/11
    Ottawa 09/14/11
    Buffalo 10/12/13
    Ottawa 05/08/16
    Chicago 08/20/18
    Ottawa 09/03/22
    Nashville 09/16/22
  • Options
    evsgjamm wrote:
    Keep the stories, photos and old-ass SYMPATICO websites comin :lol::lol:

You like that website I made, eh? :roll: I made that back in 2000 when my parents finally got the internet at home and had some webspace with their sympatico account. I honestly didn't even know it was still up online until I did an image search for "Pearl Jam Barrie 98" and it took me to my site :D:D:D

I know my parents still have their sympatico e-mail address, so obviously their webspace is still active!
    Barrie 08/22/98
    Montreal 10/04/00
    Toronto 10/05/00
    Toronto 06/28/03
    Kitchener 09/11/05
    Ottawa 09/16/05
    Toronto 08/21/09
    Toronto 09/11/11
    Ottawa 09/14/11
    Buffalo 10/12/13
    Ottawa 05/08/16
    Chicago 08/20/18
    Ottawa 09/03/22
    Nashville 09/16/22
  • Options
    nevmiles wrote:
    I brought a disposable camera and snapped a bunch of photos. Only a handful turned out.

Scan & post please! I'd love to see more pics from the show....
    I'll see if I can find them. I think a year ago or so I posted a pic from that show. It was the last picture on my camera. I was at the very front and I just lifted the camera over my head and took a picture of everyone behind me. When I got it developed I couldn't believe there were people with bloody noses! Hahaha it was a crazy pit that night. :)
  • Options
    polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    shit ... you guys have good memories ... all i remember was long lines at the parking lot and at the beer tents ... i also remember not being able to survive that pit for too long ... :lol:
  • Options
    Here's the pit pic I took...Anyone recognize anyone?

12snEaC
  • Options
    GibsonGibson Toronto Posts: 2,538
    First Pearl Jam show and best concert experience of my life.

Front to back, solid show.

It will always have a spot in my heart as a top five.
    1998: Barrie  2000: Toronto  2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Toronto  2006: Toronto 1&2, Paris, Milan, Torino, Pistoia  2009: Calgary, Vancouver  2011: Canada  2013: London, Wrigley, Philly 1&2  2014: St. Louis, ACL 1, Detroit  2016: Lexington, Quebec, Ottawa, Toronto 1&2, Fenway 1&2, Wrigley 1&2  2017: EV - Louisville  2018: London 1&2, Milan, Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2020: Toronto, Ottawa, Hamilton  2021: London 1&2  2022: Hamilton, Toronto  2023: Chicago 1&2, Noblesville  2024:

• Options
    Here's the pit pic I took...Anyone recognize anyone?

12snEaC
    Fuckin' crazy!

Can't see me or any of my friends :)

Got any other pics of the show? The guys on stage? The venue? The crowd?

edit: I see you mentioned you'd see if you could find them ;)
    Barrie 08/22/98
    Montreal 10/04/00
    Toronto 10/05/00
    Toronto 06/28/03
    Kitchener 09/11/05
    Ottawa 09/16/05
    Toronto 08/21/09
    Toronto 09/11/11
    Ottawa 09/14/11
    Buffalo 10/12/13
    Ottawa 05/08/16
    Chicago 08/20/18