who uses I.E., need help after updates...

mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,798
edited August 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
I did the recommended updates to internet explorer 10 including a service pack. Now my profile wont load to even log me on(currently using a "guest" account)

I am one of two admins on this computer so I can access admin shit through my GF's account. What do I need to do?
_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Have you tried turning it off and on again?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2Ph8zwpNyI
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,798
    Have you tried turning it off and on again?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2Ph8zwpNyI
    thanks for the laugh , asshole!! :fp: :mrgreen: hehehehehe Now about this problem..... :corn:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    You could try downloading Mozilla Fox Fire like you should have in the first place Einstein.
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,798
    You could try downloading Mozilla Fox Fire like you should have in the first place Einstein.
    thats the browser I'm using now on the guest account.

But still need to IE for my portal for work. They fucked soemthing up, firefox worked great on the cbt BEFORE soem numbnuts IT fuckwad screwed it up. IE only now.

my problem now is I cannot log on to the computer at all under my user account. I guess I need to delete it and create a new one?