Pearl Jam On SNL 1994

2»

Comments

• Thanks PeteThanks Pete NYC Posts: 613
    ok, so im posting on a dead thread (at least i didnt start a new thread, used the SEARCH prompt, try it once in a while). . .anyways, i was watching this on pearljamlive.com and it made me remember when i saw it on t.v., there was this funny moment at the end when everyones together on stage, just before they went off the air you could see chris farley grab ed and start slow dancing with him. it was a really funny moment. ed's laying his head on chris's shoulder. anywho, i was just remembering that so figured id share it
    I used to have it but sadly lost the screenshot of Eddie and Farley hugging. Went through some archives but they shrank the screen and you cannot see them hug. Please, does anyone have it?
    I've checked numerous websites where you can see the episode, but for some reason they sides of the screen are cut. I used to have the original on VHS, but it's lost.
  • Thanks PeteThanks Pete NYC Posts: 613
    Yeah they definitely played Rear View Mirror as I have a copy of that song from that show.

they did. they don't show it on the rerun of the show though
    Every episode is on www1.fmovies.se in their entirety. Just be sure you have a great anti-virus program. But for some reason when they say good night the picture isn't as wide as it should. I'm pretty sure when I had it on VHS they showed Vedder and Farley dancing. I also remember the fanclub put a picture of them in one of their early newsletters along with a picture of some of the band members sitting on set chairs with fake skinny legs for the sketch "how much ya bench"
  • go prego pre Posts: 662
    Just watched this episode on peacock. Unfortunately it didn’t show PJ’s performances, but it did show the ending with Eddie first snubbing Emilio Estevez, then putting his hand under the “K” on his heart (for Kurt). Then he was dancing with and hugging Farley. Kinda sad thinking of those two icons we lost way too soon.
    There's a trapdoor in the sun.