Options

08-25-2000

Dan1984Dan1984 Posts: 444
edited July 2008 in Given To Fly (live)
Just wanted to give some love to the 08-25-2000 show. I love this show. It has seven songs from No Code which I think is a very under rated CD. Anyway just give it a listen to if you haven't heard this show in a while.
06/05/2003 - San Diego
06/06/2003 - Las Vegas
06/07/2003 - Phoenix
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    jimc3jimc3 Posts: 230
    Dan1984 wrote:
    Just wanted to give some love to the 08-25-2000 show. I love this show. It has seven songs from No Code which I think is a very under rated CD. Anyway just give it a listen to if you haven't heard this show in a while.

Jones Beach III

totally agree, I was at that show. it was an OK time but the boot is great. it's amazing how some shows that didn't blow you away live translate so well to the bootleg.
  • Options
    BinFrogBinFrog MA Posts: 7,292
    2 days later is a vastly underappreciated show: Saratoga.
    Bright eyed kid: "Wow Typo Man, you're the best!"
    Typo Man: "Thanks kidz, but remembir, stay in skool!"
  • Options
    Dan1984Dan1984 Posts: 444
    BinFrog wrote:

I will have to play that show next...
    06/05/2003 - San Diego
    06/06/2003 - Las Vegas
    06/07/2003 - Phoenix
  • Options
    BinFrog wrote:

oh, don't get me started. one of my favorite boots ever
  • Options
    obiwon76obiwon76 Posts: 568
    Is the version of "In My Tree" from Saratoga the best ever? I mean, it's sick!!!
    San Fran 92, San Fran 93, Berkeley 93, Indio 93, Fairfax 94, DC 95, San Fran 95, DC 95, Va Beach 98, Columbia 98, Dc 98, Va Beach 00, Columbia 00, Philly 03, Bristow 03, Chicago 06, Chicago 06, Dc 06, DC 08
  • Options
  • Options
    obiwon76 wrote:
    Is the version of "In My Tree" from Saratoga the best ever? I mean, it's sick!!!

It's my favorite of Matt playing the original version.
  • Options
    obiwon76 wrote:

plus, a crazy Rearviewmirror jam AND an insane Porch in the same show. they never do that anymore.
  • Options
    CantKeepmedownCantKeepmedown Portland, Maine Posts: 2,924
    BinFrog wrote:

One of my favorite shows. I had so much fun on the lawn during Sonic Youth's set, just walking around, taking in the atmosphere. Then, to top it off, we had great fanclub seats

As noted, a great In My Tree, a beautiful Sleight of Hand, and a fantastic version of Timeless Melody. Just a great set overall. Very underrrated show.
  • Options
    Glad to see some appreciation for the Saratoga 2000 show. It was my first show and I was blown away by it. In addition to previous songs mentioned, The Nobody's Fault but Mine tag at the end YL was pretty sweet