Options

Problems wih shipping tracking number

supernaut1125supernaut1125 Denver, CO Posts: 255
edited August 2013 in Technical Stuff and Help
I have had nothing but issues trying to track down any order I have made in the last couple months. I have been waiting patiently for my Wrigley Setlist shirt but have been disappointed to see the tracking numbers Pearl Jam issues in their emails are changed by the shipping company once the package is received by them. This makes the tracking numbers we were given a complete waste! Anyone else have a solution for this or have also dealt with the same situation?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,261
    I have had nothing but issues trying to track down any order I have made in the last couple months. I have been waiting patiently for my Wrigley Setlist shirt but have been disappointed to see the tracking numbers Pearl Jam issues in their emails are changed by the shipping company once the package is received by them. This makes the tracking numbers we were given a complete waste! Anyone else have a solution for this or have also dealt with the same situation?

actually....yes. the usps website did not even recognize the tracking number the ten club gave me.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    supernaut1125supernaut1125 Denver, CO Posts: 255
    Sure wish this would gain some attention so something could be done about it...