Amish Mafia

Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
edited August 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
... it's baacck.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRQhfarJ4ZFj-lBjhM1G5Zl9YQ3ft1kJ165TZErtiAhuMPNjQTB

Discovery's second highest rated show that basically slaps you in the head and calls you and idiot for watching it.

I'll be wearing my helmet and eating popcorn.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• klusterfukklusterfuk Posts: 1,411
    wow. what a dumb fucking show.
    The future's paved with better days

Alpine Valley Resort is etched in my brain!!!

• ryph raphryph raph Posts: 887
    Abram Soprano :mrgreen:
    10-26-91 Cleveland
    4-2-92
    7-29-92
    5-4-95 Hovercraft / Cleveland
    8-26-98
    4-25-03
    5-20-06
    8-21-08 E.V. Chicago
    10-31-09 Philadelphia
    5-09-10 Cleveland
    5-10-10 Buffalo
    6-26-11 E.V. Detroit
    10-11-13 Pittsburgh
    10-12-13 Buffalo
    10-29-13 Charlottesville
    4-18-16 Hampton
    8-22-16 Chicago

• LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    Breaking Amish was pretty decent, but got stupid really fast.
  • badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    Possibly one of the worst on the tube. They should lump this show with the kardashians and make a new network called NOIQ channel or dumb network.
  • DURPDURP Posts: 2,180
    When Discovery Channel started showing this crap I lost all respect for this network.
    My butt itches!
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    ryph raph wrote:
    Abram Soprano :mrgreen:
    :mrgreen:

Dude second from the right looks like a cross between Silvio and Chris Christie.

And yeah, the most I've gotten from this network lately is that I'm discovering it's jumped the shark, bigtime.
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    They have taken the stupidness to a whole new level ...
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,648
    This shit always cracks me up. I'm half-Amish on my father's side. What Americans think they know about the Amish... :lol: :roll: Like those cutesie spiritual books that pretend to understand Amish culture or those glossy books full of photos of Amish folk (true Amish people refuse to be photographed) or, better yet, the Christian romance novels using Amish characters. I fucking kid you not! :lol: Makes me want to got back to horse and buggy. :lol:
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    brianlux wrote:
    This shit always cracks me up. I'm half-Amish on my father's side. What Americans think they know about the Amish... :lol: :roll: Like those cutesie spiritual books that pretend to understand Amish culture or those glossy books full of photos of Amish folk (true Amish people refuse to be photographed) or, better yet, the Christian romance novels using Amish characters. I fucking kid you not! :lol: Makes me want to got back to horse and buggy. :lol:
    do you hold fast to excellent wood craftsmanship abilities?

maybe raise some of the greatest horses on the planet?
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    brianlux wrote:

not full, only half?

does this make you amish? :eh:
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    i was more entertained by this than hardcore pawn last night. ill keep watching :)