Shredding

brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,648
edited August 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
Oh, I know, you thought I meant the guitar style of the likes of Yngwie Malmsteen and company.

No, no, no. I'm talking kitty shredding as in, "Hey kitty kitty, lets play with this string".... and then... "AUGH!!" Shredded hand!! :o

So rate your cat as a shredder.

Judging by the nicks and cuts on my hands and arms and the stupidity of her owner, I give my cat Annnie a 9 devils of 10.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

(Oh, but I really do love her!)

:lol:

Yours?
“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• jlaustinjlaustin Posts: 2,355
    Eddie is probably a :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: out of 10. He really likes to go after my feet. I try to use long toys, so my hands are a bit safer. Now on toilet paper he is :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: out of 10. Those poor rolls! :lol:

Wouldn't trade that little stinker for anything in the world!
    2013 Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 Cincy, Detroit, Moline, & Milwaukee
    2015 Central Park
    2016 Lexington, Ottawa, Toronto 1 & 2, Boston 1 & 2, Chicago 1 & 2
    2017 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    2018 Seattle 1 & 2, Missoula, Chicago 1

• mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    Rosie used to be a little shit. She's never intentionally "shred" me, but sometimes in play she'd sink them in. OUCH!

As a kitten shed destroy paper towels! Find pieces everywhere!

She's only a 2 out of 10.
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,648
    A friend pm'd me with this: 0 on the shredding scale, 9.5 on the shedding scale. :lol::lol::lol:
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

• jlaustinjlaustin Posts: 2,355
    brianlux wrote:
    A friend pm'd me with this: 0 on the shredding scale, 9.5 on the shedding scale. :lol::lol::lol:

Maybe I'm off, but I prefer shredding to shedding! :lol: I hate cleaning...
    2013 Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 Cincy, Detroit, Moline, & Milwaukee
    2015 Central Park
    2016 Lexington, Ottawa, Toronto 1 & 2, Boston 1 & 2, Chicago 1 & 2
    2017 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    2018 Seattle 1 & 2, Missoula, Chicago 1

• CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    Fuzz ball is a 0.. she is a very aggressive cat, but somehow knows when to pull them claws in.. very gentile when are hands are in striking distance.. :D

4 on the shed scale.. short hair but man does she have a high turnover rate :D
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,648
    In all fairness to Annie T. Cat, it's usually my own dumb fault for getting shredded. I take too many risks that way and she has never intentionally hurt me.

As for shedding, Annie gets a gold star. Never a problem! :D