Bootlegs for the Pearl Jam/Petty Shows

edited June 2006 in Given To Fly (live)
Hey everyone!

We hope you are as excited as we are about the start of the 2nd leg. As many of you have already noticed, the 2nd leg tour dates are posted into the system and ready for purchase at http://bootlegs.pearljam.com

We wanted to make everyone aware of some important information on how we are handling the official bootlegs for the PJ/Petty shows. There WILL BE official bootlegs of the Pearl Jam set at ALL shows. Because Pearl Jam will be playing a slightly shorter set-list at these shows, we have decided to give EVERYONE a 2-for-1 special. Both shows in each city (Minneapolis/St. Paul, Milwaukee and Denver) will be available together for the regular price of $9.99 for MP3 and $14.99 for Flac.

Each concert will be seperate, with it's own artwork, cover, photos etc. The downloads will be combined though, so both shows will become available at the same time as a single download.

Enjoy the shows!

Basecamp Productions
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• bmarsh10bmarsh10 Posts: 168
    Thats Awesome, thanks i cant wait to hear Tom Petty in concert JK
  • vitodacatvitodacat Posts: 466
    2 for 1 ....what a deal

*Official Marker in the Sand Fan Club Junkie*
    Member # 0003

wont let the light escape from me
    wont let the darkness swallow me
  • nothingman44nothingman44 Posts: 1,495
    thats a sweet deal!

thanks basecamp!
  • obiwon76obiwon76 Posts: 568
    Sweet deal indeed, thanks. But the ironic thing is, both shows combined will probably be the same length of a PJ only show. :)
    San Fran 92, San Fran 93, Berkeley 93, Indio 93, Fairfax 94, DC 95, San Fran 95, DC 95, Va Beach 98, Columbia 98, Dc 98, Va Beach 00, Columbia 00, Philly 03, Bristow 03, Chicago 06, Chicago 06, Dc 06, DC 08
  • LedJamLedJam Posts: 2
    That is awesome. Of course now I'm going to buy them all now so it costs me more money now. But who can pass up two for one!

Thanks!
    A whisper through a megaphone.
  • obiwon76obiwon76 Posts: 568
    Can we request the band to just play long enough for it to fit on one single cd? :)
    San Fran 92, San Fran 93, Berkeley 93, Indio 93, Fairfax 94, DC 95, San Fran 95, DC 95, Va Beach 98, Columbia 98, Dc 98, Va Beach 00, Columbia 00, Philly 03, Bristow 03, Chicago 06, Chicago 06, Dc 06, DC 08
  • nimsu8nimsu8 Posts: 321
    So the bootlegs will only contain the Pearl Jam set and not Tom Petty? Just wanting to confirm
    Buffalo - 1996; Montreal, Hartford - 1998; San Antonio - 2003; Milwaukee - 2006; Berkeley II - 2008; MSG I - 2008

MSG I pics: http://s284.photobucket.com/albums/ll22/nimsu8/MSG 1/
  • XboxjunkieXboxjunkie Posts: 133
    thats a good deal, thanks.
    How I choose to feel is how I am.
    We're still making records for people who listen to it all the way through, eyes closed, in that space.
  • markinsandmarkinsand Posts: 184
    garbage...

thanks for waiting to say they would be shortened sets until now...

im extremely frustrated...

what happened to full sets? is this like when Bill Clinton said he did not have sexual relations??? Technicalities???

weak, completely weak
  • drollydrolly Posts: 41
    garbage...

thanks for waiting to say they would be shortened sets until now...

im extremely frustrated...

what happened to full sets? is this like when Bill Clinton said he did not have sexual relations??? Technicalities???

weak, completely weak

THANK YOU!!! I just got home from the first show and what a f'n ripoff.
    I always finish what I sta
  • neartodeathneartodeath Posts: 167
    Hey everyone!

We hope you are as excited as we are about the start of the 2nd leg. As many of you have already noticed, the 2nd leg tour dates are posted into the system and ready for purchase at http://bootlegs.pearljam.com

We wanted to make everyone aware of some important information on how we are handling the official bootlegs for the PJ/Petty shows. There WILL BE official bootlegs of the Pearl Jam set at ALL shows. Because Pearl Jam will be playing a slightly shorter set-list at these shows, we have decided to give EVERYONE a 2-for-1 special. Both shows in each city (Minneapolis/St. Paul, Milwaukee and Denver) will be available together for the regular price of $9.99 for MP3 and $14.99 for Flac.

Each concert will be seperate, with it's own artwork, cover, photos etc. The downloads will be combined though, so both shows will become available at the same time as a single download.

Enjoy the shows!

Basecamp Productions

awesome...i like 2for1 music specials :)

i'm all over this one
  • cutzcutz Posts: 11,416
    obiwon76 wrote:
    Sweet deal indeed, thanks. But the ironic thing is, both shows combined will probably be the same length of a PJ only show. :)

Thats exactly what i was thinking. I'm so glad that PEARL JAM didn't have this Tom Petty BS playing with them in the North East. From what i've been reading the Pearl Jam fans are getting ripped and thats a ashame.
  • When the presale came out it was announced that since both bands were "co-headlining" and playing two full sets, the price was higher than a normal show. Did something get changed??
    Cleveland '06
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,392
    That's nice! :)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • mrwalkerbmrwalkerb Posts: 1,015
    WhyGoHome? wrote:
    When the presale came out it was announced that since both bands were "co-headlining" and playing two full sets, the price was higher than a normal show. Did something get changed??

basically if you took a normal PJ show and cut it off before the encore that's what they played, about 85-90mins the fact that jeff said this months ago doesn't matter to the people bitching about it. I drove for a fucking day straight and had a blast because it WAS A PEARL JAM CONCERT, how are they so daft?
    "I'm not suicidal, except when I drink. That's why we don't all drink at the same time, there'd be no-one alive to drive home..."
    Chris Cornell

http://www.myspace.com/mrwalkerb
  • drollydrolly Posts: 41
    mrwalkerb wrote:
    the fact that jeff said this months ago doesn't matter to the people bitching about it. how are they so daft?

FIRST of all, "jeff said this months ago", which was still AFTER the tickets had gone on sale/purchased and we had been told it was a full show.

SECOND, I didn't realize I should be paying attention to what Jeff says in interviews to find out the truth behind everything. I would think that the people selling them to you should be the ones who give you that info upfront.
    I always finish what I sta