2006 Arnhem, Antwerp
    2007 Düsseldorf, Nijmegen
    2009 Rotterdam, London
    2010 London, Nijmegen, Berlin, Arras, Werchter
    2012 Manchester I, Amsterdam I + II, Werchter, Berlin I + II, Stockholm
    2013 Brooklyn I + II, Philly I + II
    2014 Amsterdam I + II, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Werchter, Leeds
    2016 Fenway I + II
    2018 Amsterdam I + II, Pinkpop, London I + II, Padova, Kraków, Barcelona, Seattle I + II
    2022 Pinkpop, Zürich, Frankfurt, London I + II, Prague , Amsterdam I, Amsterdam II
    2023 Austin I + II

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    Erik1977 wrote:
    for Lisa
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Erik1977Erik1977 Heerlen Posts: 140
    I am leaving for NY in a minute. Hoping to meet some of you at the preparties or shows!
    2000 Pinkpop
    2006 Arnhem, Antwerp
    2009 Rotterdam, London
    2016 Fenway I + II
    2018 Amsterdam I + II, Pinkpop, London I + II, Padova, Kraków, Barcelona, Seattle I + II
    2022 Pinkpop, Zürich, Frankfurt, London I + II, Prague , Amsterdam I, Amsterdam II
    2023 Austin I + II

• Options
    Erik1977 wrote:
    I am leaving for NY in a minute. Hoping to meet some of you at the preparties or shows!
    safe travels buddy..all the best!!!
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    I hope your trip goes smoothly.

BUMP
  • Options
    PLAYED TONIGHT,HOPE PLAYED AGAIN THE NEXT 4 SHOWS!!
  • Options
    :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

BEST BAND ON THE FUCKIN PLANET!!!

LISA...I KNOW YOU SMILLING TO US GIRL.....
  • Options
    bump
    * Wachovia Center - 10/3/05 * Verizon Center - 5/30/06 * Susquehanna Bank Center - 06/19/08 * Jiffy Lube Live - 05/13/10 * Alpine Valley Music Theatre - 09/03/11 * Alpine Valley Music Theatre - 09/04/11* Royal Farms Arena- 10/27/13 * Global Citizens Festival 9/26/15

• Options
    KP_McMinnKP_McMinn West Philadelphia born and raised Posts: 748
    THere you go, my fellow jammer. Hope that helps you as you continue on the planet.
  • Options
    emjotemjot Posts: 2,722
    Your post made me cry... And then, at the end of reading the topic, I realised they played I Am Mine last night... And it made me cry even more.

All the best to you Erik, I wish you all the best.
    :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
    LISA...I KNOW YOU SMILLING TO US GIRL.....
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *
  • Options
    CharliePCharlieP Copenhagen, Denmark Posts: 1,035
    I love that they listen to wishes. I hope you enjoyed it and took it all in. This is the best band in the world and they just never cease to amaze the hell out of me

Roskilde 2000, Berlin 2006, Athens 2006, Dusseldorf 2007, Copenhagen 2007, New York NY 1 + 2 2008, Berlin 2009, London 2009, London 2010, Berlin 2010, Manchester 2 2012, Berlin 1 2012, Stockholm 2012, Oslo 2012, Copenhagen 2012, Amsterdam 1 + 2 (EV solo) 2012, Amsterdam 1 + 2 2014, Stockholm 2014, Oslo 2014, Leeds 2014, Milton Keynes 2014, Heartland Festival DK (EV solo) 2017, Berlin 2018, Barcelona 2018, Copenhagen 2022, Prague 2022 (Cancelled)

• Options
    So glad you and Lisa got your song. This Community never ceases to amaze me. Stay strong my friend. Hope you could feel her with you for the shows. You have to know she was!
  • Options
    slobberdog68slobberdog68 In Hiding Posts: 683
    So nice meeting you, Erik. So glad you got your song played in Brooklyn. Hope we get our Light Years tomorrow night in Philly :)
    Make sure the fortune that you seek
    Is the fortune that you need

• Options
    So glad you and Lisa got your song. This Community never ceases to amaze me. Stay strong my friend. Hope you could feel her with you for the shows. You have to know she was!
    :thumbup:
  • Options
    Erik1977Erik1977 Heerlen Posts: 140
    Thanks again guys for being so nice, warm and supportive towards me and all this. It means so much to me.

I am so happy that I heard it last Friday (even if it actually was dedicated to New Jersey haha). I made sure to sing out loud and through all the emotions there was also room for a big smile on my face during the song.
    I loved and enjoyed every second of it.
    During my 19 previous shows I only heard I am mine once and now the first show after everything that has happened they play it. Amazing.
    2000 Pinkpop
    2006 Arnhem, Antwerp
    2009 Rotterdam, London
    2016 Fenway I + II
    2023 Austin I + II

• Options
    Erik1977 wrote:
    Thanks again guys for being so nice, warm and supportive towards me and all this. It means so much to me.

I am so happy that I heard it last Friday (even if it actually was dedicated to New Jersey haha). I made sure to sing out loud and through all the emotions there was also room for a big smile on my face during the song.
    I loved and enjoyed every second of it.
    During my 19 previous shows I only heard I am mine once and now the first show after everything that has happened they play it. Amazing.
    :thumbup: